Want to ensure that your problem or question will be resolved quickly when you contact Sweetwater’s (or most other) tech support departments? Here are some tips that will help make things faster and easier:
- Be in front of your rig, with everything powered on and ready to go.
- Note your operating system version.
- Note the versions of any software or hardware you are using.
- Make note if you have recently updated any software or operating systems.
- Make note if you have changed any configurations or wiring in the rig.
- Copy down any error messages or codes associated with the problem.
The more information you have and the more organized you are, the more quickly the tech support rep will be able to get to the root of the problem and find a solution.