SSL Quality - on Your Desktop or in Your Mobile Rig!
The Solid State Logic X-Desk 16-channel analog mixer puts the features, functionality and great sound of SSL's amazing AWS 900+, Duality, and Matrix consoles into a compact, easy-to-transport (and road-tough) chassis. Handcrafted in the UK, the X-Desk includes a 16-channel SSL SuperAnalogue summing mixer and a compact audio hub, along with smooth 100mm faders, premium monitoring functionality, and the kind of insert options and pro-level metering you've come to expect from SSL products. Rack ears are included, so you can easily make the X-Desk the heart of your portable rig.Solid State Logic X-Desk 16-channel Compact Analog Mixer at a Glance:
- Premium SSL quality in a compact format
- Built for desktops and mobile studios alike
- Amazingly expandable
Premium SSL quality in a compact format
Meeting the demand for a world class, compact SSL mixing desk, X-Desk combines a 16-channel SSL SuperAnalogue summing mixer with a compact analogue audio hub for your studio. Small enough to be easily transported, X-Desk fulfills all the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail and depth, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist and studio monitoring with Dim and Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
Built for desktops and mobile studios alike
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (a 7U space is required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components.
Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk and X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
- Eight dual input mono line channels -16-channel mixdown
- Eight insert send/returns on channels
- Stereo cue and two mono auxiliary sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback functionality for artist communication
- Dim and Cut buttons
- Independent main and alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL stereo mix bus with external summing and Inserts
- Two stereo returns with level, pan and bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High-quality internal PSU
- D-Sub channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" rackmount ears included