A Rugged, Great-sounding Digital Wireless Solution for Onstage Instruments!
The X2 Digital Wireless Systems XDS-PLUS digital instrument wireless system packs the essence of X2's great XDR line into a rugged, compact system that's practical and convenient for plugging in your instrument. When you plug into the bodyback transmitter, you'll be impressed by how far you can roam from your source (200' within line-of-sight) while maintaining a full frequency response. The receiver unit is packed into a heavy-duty stompbox-style enclosure that fits easily on a pedalboard, with low-profile, detachable antennae. Rule the stage with the XDS-PLUS!X2 Digital Wireless Systems XDS-PLUS Digital Instrument Wireless System at a Glance:
- Rugged, compact, and effective
- Roam free, feel and sound plugged in
- X2's commitment to quality
Rugged, compact, and effective
The XDS-PLUS is a rugged digital instrument wireless system sporting many features of the XDR Series packed into a metal chassis stompbox receiver. The result: extended frequency response and extended operating range that only an X2 can give you.
Roam free, feel and sound plugged in
X2's XDS-PLUS features the company's companderless technology and dual digital transmission for the sound and feel of a direct wire connection with an incredible level of interference protection - and it's only available from X2. An operating range up to 200' (within line-of-sight) gives you an amazing degree of freedom, without losing sound quality.
X2's commitment to quality
X2 Digital Wireless Systems products are designed and built in-house in the USA. X2's attention to the needs of performers is evident in their innovative designs, from handheld wireless vocal systems to easy-to-use wireless instrument setups. X2 Digital Wireless products are built for the long haul, so you can take the stage with confidence.
- Dual RF Diversity (anti-jamming)
- Continental Roaming
- 200' Operating range
- Metal stompbox receiver with 1/4 Wave detachable antenna
- XDT4 Digital UHF bodypack transmitter
- Instrument cable
- 9V DC power supply included
- User's guide and batteries
- Frequency response (± .5dB):10Hz-20kHz
- Audio dynamic range: Greater than 118 dB
- Distortion: 0.03 percent THD
- Compatible channels: Five
- RF Output power: 15mw
- Operating range: 200' line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)