Cut the Cord!
CME's WIDI X8 is the world's first duplex Wireless MIDI System with a transmission range up to 80 meters in environments without obstruction. The WIDI X8 has a built-in USB MIDI interface and features low power consumption, high speed data transfer, and the ability to run error correction. The WIDI X8 can be powered by 2 'AA' size batteries or USB bus power. Capable of operating in three modes, the WIDI X8 can run USB RF, MIDI RF, or USB MIDI.
CME WIDI X8 Features:
- Transmission range up to 80M in environments without obstructions
- Low power consumption, high speed, error correction ability
- Powered by 2 'AA' size batteries
- Built-in USB MIDI interface
- Operates on 2.4GHz ISM license-free band
- Duplex MIDI transportation (MIDI In/Out)
- Up to 64 adapter pairs can be operating at the same time. There are 64 working channels that can be selected manually or automatically
- Flexible connection of MIDI and USB ports. Three modes (USB RF / MIDI RF / USB MIDI) can be selected
- Plug-and Play USB MIDI on Windows XP and MAC OSX
- Powered by 2 "AA" size batteries (battery life up to 20 hours) or USB bus-powered