Put VST Effects and Instruments to Work in Pro Tools!
Version 2 of the award-winning VST to RTAS Adapter is the easiest and best way to enable your VST effects plug-ins and VST Instruments in Pro Tools 7 TDM, LE, and M-Powered. It offers seamless and transparent integration, and full compatibility with the VST 2.3 plug-in standard.FXpansion VST to RTAS Wrapper v2.0 at a Glance:
- Provides access to a vast range of VST effects and instruments
- Supports all VST2 features including tempo sync and automation
Provides access to a vast range of VST effects and instruments
The adapter uses virtually no CPU power or memory and makes a vast range of free and commercial VST plug-ins (over 1,000 available at the last count) available directly within Pro Tools. It's incredibly easy to use, and available at an affordable price.
Supports all VST2 features including tempo sync and automation
Of course, the VST to RTAS Wrapper supports all the latest VST2 features, such as sample-accurate timing, parameter automation, automatic tempo synchronization, easy preset browsing, and patch/preset interchange with other VST hosts such as Steinberg's Cubase VST, Cubase SX and Nuendo series.
- Optimized for Pro Tools 7 - more plug-ins at once, less CPU usage
- Full support for multiple outputs from VST instruments
- Easy-to-use, flexible, crash-proof configuration utility
- Copy protection: serial number only. No challenge-response, no iLok
- Compatible with Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.4.x "Tiger"