High-Gain Stompbox to Take You Over the Top!
Uber Metal, the high-gain model in the ToneCore pedals line, brings you massive amounts of gain in one tiny, tough package. You can choose from some of the best Line 6 high-gain tones including Metal, Pulverize, and Insane. Also included with the Uber Metal is a built-in selectable noise gate, and scoop control for massive tonal contouring.Line 6 ToneCore Uber Metal at a Glance:
- Includes great high-gain tone settings from the Line 6 HD147 and Vetta II
- Three distinct gain types, each with its own character
- Mid and Scoop EQ settings plus Drive and Tone controls
- Dual-function noise gate ranges from soft and mild to heavy and noise-clamping
- Line 6 ToneCore quality, versatility and value
Includes great high-gain settings from the Line 6 HD147 and Vetta II
With Uber Metal you can achieve massive amounts of gain from some of the best Line 6 high-gain tones from HD147 and Vetta II. All you have to do is give the Model switch a flick to reconfigure the Uber Metal to produce one of three distinct gain settings. Use the Level control to hit the amp or effect fed by the Uber Metal with more signal level, giving you more volume. In an instant, Uber Metal can dish out the following settings:
- Metal - Creates screaming distortion, from heavy grind to molten metal!
- Pulverize - Gives you a distortion similar to a high-gain tube amp. It's warm and meaty!
- Insane - Has more skin-peeling gain and sustain than anything else available. For the inner Samurai-shredder in all of us.
Mid and Scoop EQ settings plus Drive and Tone controls
Besides gain levels, the Uber Metal offers more tonal shaping capabilities with Mid and Scoop EQ controls. Mid chooses a frequency from 250Hz to 4kHz. Scoop then removes sound at this frequency, with maximum scoop at the fully clockwise setting. Turn it fully counter-clockwise for a slight mid boost. in addition, Uber Metal's Drive control sets the amount of distortion created within your box. Especially when you've got it set to high, you may need to use the Gate to tame unwanted noise. Bass and Treble knobs keep your low and high frequencies in control.
Dual-function noise gate ranges from soft and mild to heavy and noise-clamping
The Uber Metal includes a three-position Gate control that manages noise no matter whether you want a little or a lot. The Gate 1 selection provides a soft and mild noise gate, self-adjusting to your current Drive knob setting. Gate 2 is a heavy, fast-clamping gate that's great for those aggressive metal chords and palm muting. Or you can disable the Gate with the Off setting.
Line 6 ToneCore quality, versatility and value
The Uber Metal is one of the Line 6 ToneCore pedal series, the new line of modeling stompboxes from Line 6. Each of the pedals in the Tone Core line including Uber Metal include superior Line 6 tone and features, rugged die-cast construction and 9-volt battery operation. The Uber Metal is one screaming stompbox!
- Economical stompbox with high-gain presets from the HD147 and Vetta II
- Three gain effects in one box, with easy switching
- Mid and Scoop EQ plus Drive and Tone control for flexibility
- Added Gate function for noise gate capability
- Superior sound at a price that won't dip into your gas money!