Upgrade and save!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
This is an upgrade from the bundled Tune LT to the full version of Tune Native at a reduced cost.
Waves Tune represents the latest generation of native pitch correction! Have you ever had a nearly perfect vocal take, but the singer slid slightly out of tune in a spot or two? If you need to automatically tune a vocal track, Waves Tune will make the changes as gently or as aggressively as you like, using the default parameters or your own personalized settings. With a slew of real-time editing tools, there's nothing too big or too small for Waves Tune.Waves Tune Pitch Correction Software At-a-Glance:
- ReWire Support for Real-Time Edits
- Pitch Correction and Beyond!
- Export Notes as MIDI File
- Manipulate Vibrato
ReWire Support for Real-Time Edits
By harnessing the power of ReWire, Waves Tune provides instant access to all playback functions including looping and scrolling. Now, there's no need to export your track for processing or to separate a chunk of your file to work on. Play cursor position and loop points can be set at any time to any session location, using your host or Waves Tune's transport controls. Set the Timeline Ruler to Bars/Beats, Minutes/Seconds, or Samples for pinpoint navigation.
Pitch Correction and Beyond!
Let's say you want to go beyond correction. Maybe your vocalist finished on an A note, but you think going up to a C would be more dramatic. No problem. Waves Tune represents each individual note as an orange block. To change the pitch, just use the Note Tool to grab the orange block and drag it up or down on the piano-roll grid. Waves Tune's advanced formant correction keeps the tone sounding completely natural, even on wide intervals. Use the keyboard graphic to hear your target note before you choose it.
Export Notes as MIDI File
Export the notes of your track as a perfect MIDI file, which can be used by a synthesizer or sampler to follow a vocal's every move-including pitch bends. Or trigger Waves Tune using an external MIDI keyboard. Waves Tune will override the Notes Grid while you're playing, and will return to normal functioning once the MIDI input stops.
Waves Tune has the ability to not only detect natural vibrato, but to manipulate it as well - naturally. Click on the Natural Vibrato button and Waves Tune will highlight naturally occurring vibrato in pink. If you'd like to tame or increase what's there, just adjust the Attack and Amount parameters, and you'll see the Pitch Curve become flatter or wavier, giving you more or less of the vibrato that's already present. And if you need a totally smooth, precise vibrato or an extreme vocal effect, click on the Synth Vibrato. Its precision controls let you determine Waveform, Depth, Predelay, Attack and Rate.
- Work in perfect sync with your host and do all your editing from within the Waves Tune interface without being bound to a specific section of your track.
- ReWire lets you listen to your edits in real-time, together with the rest of your tracks, starting playback from any timeline position.
- Formant corrected pitch processing results in natural sound, with an astonishing new level of transparency and no audible phase shift.
- Powerful yet extremely easy-to-use editing tools and a totally intuitive piano-roll screen.
- Large, user-friendly display is easy to use and navigate and the superior Zoom Tool lets you know exactly where you are at all times.
- Tweak Natural Vibrato for maximum realism or fine tune Synth Vibrato to transform your sound.
- All edits are non-destructive and saved with your session.
- Export MIDI files to double your vocal parts using your favorite synth or sampler, or to create note-for-note transcriptions.
- Choose from dozens of standard and exotic scales, or set and save custom scales with amazing flexibility.
- Completely compatible with multiple hosts, so you don't need more than one version.