Incredible Delay - Guitar Legend Style!
The Vox Time Machine delay effects pedal was born from a collaboration between Vox and Joe Satriani - following up the tremendous success of the team's Satchurator distortion pedal. Named after Satch's classic Time Machine album, the Vox Time Machine delay pedal features two delay modes - the mirrored-tone Modern mode and the analog-tape-like Vintage mode. There's also a Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch which engages and disengages Satriani's custom EQ filter settings. In all, the delay ranges from 30ms to nearly six seconds (5,800ms). Tap tempo is also onboard the Vox Time Machine delay pedal.Vox Time Machine Delay Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Another killer collaboration between Satriani and Vox
- Two delay modes - "Modern" and "Vintage" - with tap tempo
- Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch gives access to Satch's custom EQ settings
Another killer collaboration between Satriani and Vox
Vox and Satriani are a proven team. After the standout success of the Satchurator distortion pedal, they've now turned their attention to design Satch's dream delay pedal, giving rise to the Time Machine. It's bound to be just as much of a pedalboard must-have.
Two delay modes - "Modern" and "Vintage" - with tap tempo
The Vox Time Machine delay features two delay modes. The first mode is the Modern mode, which mirrors your sound with full clarity. The second mode is the Vintage mode, which limits the frequency response and provides you with subtle analog-accurate tape warble. Both modes are easily accessible, so you can shake up your tone on the fly. The delay time ranges from a 30ms slap-back-type delay to a nearly six full seconds of delay. A Tap Tempo function makes tempo-changing and syncing easy. There are also both a wet and a dry output on the Vox Time Machine delay.
Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch gives access to Satch's custom EQ settings
If you want a transparent, uncolored sound, it's certainly onboard - just tap into the Hi-Fi setting, accessible via switch. But, the Vox Time Machine delay also features Satriani's custom-tuned EQ filter settings - available when you engage the Lo-Fi setting - which Satch feels helps him smoothly blend into any musical situation.
- 2 Modes: Vintage Mode and Modern Mode
- Tap Tempo
- Controls: Level, Delay Range, Time, Feedback, On switch, Tap & Modern/Vintage Switch, Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi Switch
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x Input, 1 x Output, 1 x Dry Output, 1 x DC9V
- Max Delay Time: 5800 milliseconds via Tap-Tempo, 1000 milliseconds via Delay control
- Input Impedance: 1M-ohms
- Output Impedance : 1k-ohms
- Power Supply: 9V alkaline battery or optional 9V AC adapter
- Current Consumption: 60mA
- Dimensions: 5.63"(W) x 4.76"(D) x 2.28"(H)
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (without batteries)
- Includes a 9V alkaline battery