Pure Mesa/Boogie Tone in a 12-pound Package!
Guitarists, check out this stunning tone machine! The TransAtlantic TA-15 from Mesa/Boogie might be small, but it's loaded with the heavy-duty features that you'd expect from one the world's great amp makers. So what kind of sonic goodies are packed away inside this beauty? For starters, the TransAtlantic TA-15 doles out the best of British and American tones (TransAtlantic, get it?), all powered by Mesa/Boogie's powerful Multi-Watt channel-assignable power amp. So what does that mean to you? Keep reading.
A good amp does one thing well, while a great amp does many things well. The TransAtlantic TA-15 is a great amp. Using the tried-and-true combination of 12AX7s in the preamp and EL84s in the power amp, the TA-15 easily conjures British jangle (both Normal and Top Boost modes), British high-gain tones, American tweed tones, and classic Boogie lead tones. Not bad for an amp that weighs in at just 12 pounds! Better yet, the TransAtlantic TA-15's wattage is switchable among single-ended Class A, 15 watts of Class A, and 25-watts of patented Boogie Dyna-Watt power. These lower wattages are great for really pushing the power section into that sweet, sweet sag that makes tube amps such expressive tools. Mesa/Boogie might have been a late entry into the world of low-wattage amps, but once you plug your guitar into this beauty, you'll understand why they took their time — the TransAtlantic TA-15 is an elegant beast of an amp!Mesa's Warranty: The Best in the Business!
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa's transferable warranty: five years on
the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
- All-Metal Chassis
- Black Crinkle & Platinum Pearl Powder Finish
- Multi-Watt Channel-assignable Power Amp
- Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt technologies
- Three channel-assignable power and operating class options
- Independent 5/15/25-watt Power Switches
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 5 Style Modes
- Best of British and American Tones from a Single Amp
- 1-button Footswitch
- Padded Gig Bag with Strap
- Dimensions: 12 3/8" W x 6 3/4" D x 5 7/8" H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.