The Hot Distortion Sound of a Guitar Legend in a Cool Pedal!
The Vox Satchurator Distortion Pedal gives you the authentic sound of one of rock's most revered and imitated guitarists, Joe Satriani. Using Satch's approach to his tone (a distortion unit going into a clean amp), the Satchurator features controls for gain, tone, and volume, as well as a boost switch, a pad to attenuate high-gain signals from other pedals in the chain, and a responsive Dynamic circuit, which allows you to get a great range of distortion tones with your guitar's volume knob without sacrificing high frequencies. All hail the Satchurator!Vox Satchurator Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Built from experience
- Ultimate Satch tone
- Preserves tone and pick attack
Built from experience
Drawing on Joe Satriani's knowledge accumulated from decades of groundbreaking performances, both live and in the studio, The Satchurator is designed to Satriani's exact specifications. It produces Satriani's signature tone while combining great features, innovative design, and easy operation.
Ultimate Satch tone
After almost a year of painstaking experimentation and road testing, Satriani and the VOX R&D team discovered the secrets to capturing the ultimate distortion tone in a modern-day pedal. The Satchurator is capable of very high gain levels, but operates more quietly and musically than other modern distortion pedals.
Preserves tone and pick attack
The Satchurator also preserves the tone and pick-attack of the guitarist plugging into it, regardless of style, from subtly distorted blues tones through classic rock and shred. The result is a professional-quality pedal that recaptures sought-after vintage and modern sounds in a powerful, versatile and extremely musical pedal design.
- Analog distortion pedal designed under the complete supervision of Joe Satriani
- Controls for Gain, Tone and Volume
- 'More' gain boost switch enables two footswitchable distortion sounds in one pedal
- 'Pad' switch pads down input to allow for high gain pedals (such as modern wahs) placed before Satchurator
- High gain, low noise design provides vintage to modern distortion sounds
- Dynamic circuit is highly responsive
- Cream chicken-head knobs for precise positioning and high visibility on dark stages
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, On/Off Switch, 'More' Switch, Pad Switch
- In/Outputs: 1/4" Input, 1/4" Output