Record Anywhere, with Premium Focusrite Quality!
Focusrite's Saffire 6 USB makes pro-quality recording possible from your desktop and your laptop — at home and just about anywhere! These days, the only things that keep us from being able to take a premium recording setup to the source (instead of the other way around) are the size of the rig and the recording options it offers. Focusrite takes care of both of these issues with the Saffire 6 USB! This little beauty gives you two channels of input (complete with a pair of premium preamps, naturally), four channels of output, and an absolutely amazing array of plug-ins, production software, loops, and samples. Get ready to look at the "studio" in a whole new way, thanks to the Saffire 6 USB!
Getting great sound into your computer starts with your interface's preamps. If you plug into less-than-stellar preamps, you get less-than-optimum results from your DAW — no matter how much plug-in magic you apply. That's why Focusrite built the Saffire 6 USB around two of their premium preamps, and included the I/O configuration flexibility you need for different recording applications. The front inputs inlcude phantom power, attenuation pads, and gain controls, so you've got complete command over your signal. Great preamps deserve great converters. That's why you'll find quality 24-bit/48kHz A-D converters onboard the Saffire 6 USB.
This little box definitely gets the job done, and it's a breeze to pack up with your laptop and go. But Focusrite didn't stop there. They bundled the Saffire 6 USB with a ton of outstanding software! You get Novation's Bass Station, Ableton Live 7 Lite, hundreds of "Mike the Drummer" drum loops, and 1GB of Loopmaster samples! And did we mention the plug-in suite? The Saffire 6 USB includes compression, reverb, gating, and EQ plug-ins — many of which were modeled after their classic Focusrite hardware counterparts! Once you open the Saffire 6 USB's box, you'll be in audio-production heaven.Focusrite Saffire 6 USB 2 x 6 Audio Interface Features:
- Six channels of I/O (two in, four out)
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with combi jacks
- Phantom power, pad, and gain on front inputs
- Signal present and overload indicators on front panel
- Six analog outs, four on RCA jacks switchable A/B MIDI in/out
- Includes "Xcite + Pack" software Bundle, featuring Ableton Live 7 Lite, Novation's Bass Station, "Mike the Drummer" Drum loops with 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- Focusrite plug-in suite with Compressor, Reverb, EQ, and Gate; VST/AU compatible
- Half-rack 2U rackmountable chassis
- Ultra-low latency USB 1.1 interface
- 24-bit, 48kHz A/D converters
- Dedicated switchable front panel headphone output — main or cue mix
- Kensington lock
- Bus powered via USB