sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth

Portable Acoustic Treatment/Reflexion Filter to Reduce Room Ambience in Untreated Recording Spaces
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth image 1
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth image 1
$20.00 Price Drop!
$99.00
Was: $119.00
Or make 3 easy payments

Or just $5/month§ for 24 months

0% interest for 24 months*. 24 equal monthly payments required. Valid through 12/31/2018. Learn more

In Stock!
Available for immediate delivery!

The Sweetwater Difference

Share this with your friends:

Most popular accessories & related items...

sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth
In Stock!
$99.00

sE's Most Affordable Reflexion Filter Yet!

The sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X gives you access to sE's patented acoustic filter technology at an incredibly affordable price. For the RF-X, sE developed new materials that are lightweight yet rugged enough to stand up to the most demanding work environments. An outer composite panel, a wool fabric layer, an air gap layer, and an inner acoustic foam layer form a unique, 4-layer design that imparts near-zero sonic coloration to your tracks. Get great-sounding recordings without breaking the bank, with the sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X.

sE Electronics RF-X Features at a Glance:
  • sE's patented acoustic filter technology at an incredibly affordable price
  • Rugged enough to stand up to the most demanding work environments
  • 4-layer design gives your tracks near-zero sonic coloration
  • Lightweight body and clamp assembly for easy, streamlined operation
Get great-sounding tracks, with sE Electronics' Reflexion Filter X!

Additional Media

Acoustic Treatment Buying Guide

Tech Specs

Treatment Type Absorption
Number of Panels 1
Coverage 16" x 8" x 12"
Construction Foam
Manufacturer Part Number RF-X

Customer Reviews

4.5/5
Based on 35 reviews
Write your review
5/5

Great addition to my recording studio...

This unit has significantly improved the quality of vocal tracks on my home recordings. I am using a Rode NT 1A microphone for vocals and the clarity, noise reduction and overall Improvement on my recordings can not be over emphasized. I highly recommend.
Music background: Working Professional Musician (35 + years experience)
5/5

Pleasantly surprised

I really like this. The smallest detail, unmentioned on the sales page, has the largest effect I notice. It has open slits that diffuse & deflect the sound downward as well as the foam to dampen. It's the only one I've found in this price range that has somewhat true diffusion (most are solid or just have holes drilled in them). This extra diffusion helps cut down the reflections before they have a chance to bounce back, and then of course when they do they are re-directed again. I use it on many instruments to take a bit of the room out--that's actually why I bought it. For instance, ribbons can sound really nice backed off from certain guitar amps. Using a Filter X behind them keeps the vibe but keeps focus a little more like a cardioid. Try it everywhere on everything with every mic you have once for fun, you might find a new sound you didn't realize you had.
Music background: Recording Engineer, Musician
5/5

Great Buy

Amazing products, works amazingly! There are reviews here who talk down about the product not coming with installation instructions but it's very simple so instructions aren't necessary, this filter deserves all stars available. Great buy, would recommend to anyone!
Music background: 3-Year Professional Recording Artist
5/5

SE electronics filter is a " Must Have"

This filter is amazing. there is no need of a 100,000 dollar treatment for a studio anymore. This filter keeps the noise floor at 0.with the right gear. i use a newman U87 and a avalon 737 preamp. with the filter . and i can get the best vocals possible .
Music background: played music for over 60 year. Went to USL for Voice and Piano.
5/5

sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X

Like many, my home "studio" is less than professional. It is, in fact, a converted bedroom (sound familiar?). Because my acoustics are less than ideal, I thought I would try the sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X. My audio now sounds very close to that of a professional studio! I couldn't be happier! We will all have individual experiences with this impressive tool, but for me, it's top notch. I think it will work in most applications, maybe 98%. The other 2% would be impossible, unfixable places to record. Try it - you'll love it!
Music background: voice over artist
See also: Sound Isolation, sE Electronics, sE Electronics Acoustic Treatment: Absorption, sE Electronics Studio Isolation Tools