Developed at Abbey Road, Refined by Waves
The Waves Reel ADT plug-in brings you an authentic replication of the Artificial Double Tracking effect developed at Abbey Road studios for The Beatles. Reel ADT mimics the effect of sending an audio track to a separate tape machine, allowing you to adjust the time difference of the two tracks. This creates the effect of recording two takes with subtle timing differences. You can also coax a wide range of flanging, phasing, and tape saturation effects. It's a classic sound that's perfect for adding spice to modern recordings. Call Sweetwater to get the Waves Reel ADT plug-in today!
Waves Reel ADT Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Software emulation of the Artificial Double Tracking effect developed at Abbey Road Studios
- Varispeed can be controlled manually via MIDI, or automatically via built-in LFO
- Add sweet tape saturation with the drive control
- Full control over pan position and phase of original and doubled tracks
- Perfect for enhancing vocals and guitar parts