The Preamp/Interface for The "On-The-Go" Musician and Engineer!
The M-Audio MobilePre USB is the preamp with a built-in audio interface that's designed for your laptop's needs. A total of three kinds of audio inputs and outputs provide maximum flexibility for any application-including two on-board microphone/instrument preamps and high-impedance instrument inputs ideal for connecting guitars and basses. MobilePre USB is completely bus-powered, allowing you to record and play music anywhere-including field recording and sampling expeditions with your laptop. (Of course, you can use it on the desktop as well.) And unlike many competitors, zero-latency direct monitoring provides you with a streamlined professional recording experience.
Ableton Live Lite 4 included
This product comes with a special version of Ableton Live Lite 4, a powerful and unique DAW application. Live Lite 4 brings you much of the audio and MIDI functionality of the multi-award winning Ableton Live, recognized for revolutionizing the DAW experience. In this version you get four audio tracks, four MIDI tracks, incredible looping, VST and Audio Unit support, software instruments, effects, and much more. Live Lite 4 turns your interface and your computer into a complete composition and recording solution.
- 2 x 2 16-bit/48kHz analog I/O
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR balanced) with 48v phantom power
- stereo microphone input (1/8")
- 2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS)
- 2 line outputs (unbalanced 1/4" @ -10dBV)
- stereo line output (1/8")
- stereo headphone output (1/8") with level control knob
- gain control knob for each input channel (+40dB max)
- zero-latency hardware direct monitoring (mono/stereo) with software level control
- USB-powered for total mobility