Put Legendary Mellotron Sounds into Your Studio!
The GForce M-Tron Pro is a spot-on emulation of the legendary Mellotron, the tape-based keyboard heard on recordings by such artists as The Beatles, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, and Radiohead. M-Tron Pro offers a huge 3.5GB sound library with more than 160 tape banks, and it includes 19 of the first M-Tron tape banks, all remastered at the acclaimed Abbey Road Studios. You also get 45 new sample sets and more than 500 specially created patches. For Mellotron sound with digital ease, you need GForce's M-Tron Pro.
From the flutes on the legendary introduction to The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever" to tracks from The Moody Blues, David Bowie, and The Rolling Stones to the modern sounds of The Flaming Lips, Nine Inch Nails, Modest Mouse, Muse, U2, Sigur Ros, and more, there's no question that the sound of the Mellotron is a deep part of music history. Now, you can experience that tape-based playback sonic experience for yourself - and with 100%-digital convenience - with GForce's M-Tron Pro.
Of its massive 160+ tape-bank library, M-Tron Pro gives you 45 brand-new tape banks not found on GForce's original Mellotron. What's more, 19 tapes from the M-Tron have been remastered at London's legendary Abbey Road Studios for the ultimate in sound quality. In total, there are over 3.5GB of world-class samples.
In addition to its 160+ tape banks, GForce's M-Tron Pro boasts more than 500 patches, many custom-designed by world-class recording artists and programmers, so you have instant access to a diverse sonic palette.
G-Force M-Tron Pro offers up to 35 notes, each individually sampled. It also supports dual-layer and split-keyboard operation in addition to MIDI Learn. All of this functionality adds up to a wealth of control over its 29 parameters per layer, including ensemble and delay effects; lowpass, bandpass, and highpass filters; and tape-based effects, such as reverse and half speed. What's more, M-Tron Pro can operate standalone, so it's easy to quickly load it up on your laptop and perform with a MIDI controller onstage.GForce M-Tron Pro Virtual Mellotron Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Emulation of vintage Mellotron
- 160+ tape banks, including remasters and loops
- 500+ presets featuring acclaimed artist contributions
- New layer, split, synth, and editing features
- Standalone or plug-in operation
- Over 3.5GB of samples total
- Up to 35 notes, each individually sampled
- Dual-layer and split-keyboard operation
- Programmable MIDI CC response via MIDI Learn
- 29 parameters per layer, including synth parameters such as vintage-style ensemble and delay effects; lowpass, bandpass, and highpass resonant filter section; tape reverse; and tape half speed
- Dynamic keyboard control, including filter aftertouch
- Supports standalone, RTAS, AU, and VST on Mac/PC