Build Your Dream Keyboard in This Eurorack Rig!
Whether you're a Eurorack synth nut looking to perform or a keyboardist who's always wanted to build your own dream synth, the Waldorf kb37 Eurorack keyboard chassis is just what you need. This keyboard includes eight CV outputs, three user-assignable MIDI controllers, linkable CV/Gate functions, and 107hp of Eurorack module mounting space. Sweetwater keyboardists also note the Fatar TP9 37-note keybed with aftertouch, a favorite among synth players. Complete with adjustable glide, pitch range, and a set of pitch and mod wheels, the Waldorf kb37 is a Eurorack rig that demands to be played.Waldorf kb37 Eurorack Keyboard Chassis Features:
- A controller keyboard and Eurorack chassis built for the stage
- Integrated 107hp Eurorack chassis lets you load up your favorite synth modules
- 37-key Fatar TP9 synth-action keybed includes aftertouch and variable bend and glide ranges
- I/O includes 8 CV outputs, linkable Gate, 3 triggers, 3 MIDI controllers, pitch, velocity, and more
- 16-bit CV interface, programmable MIDI channels
- Built-in regulated power-supply (+12V/-12V, 1.5A)