A JUNO for the live stage!
The Roland JUNO-STAGE is packed with great features for live performance, with gig-ready sounds (including the Fantom-X's grand piano), easy-to-grab controllers, and vocal input. The JUNO-STAGE is equipped with a USB port and Song Player for backing tracks, plus a click track output. Great sounds, flexibility, and playability make the Roland JUNO-STAGE a winner!Roland JUNO-STAGE at a Glance:
- Live performance control
- Backing tracks via USB
- MIDI control
- Stage-friendly features
Carefully crafted for the stage, JUNO-STAGE's factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano taken from the Fantom-X. Every JUNO-STAGE can also be expanded and customized via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards. On stage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. JUNO-STAGE is equipped with Favorite buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Live performance control
The JUNO-STAGE's controllers are optimized for live performance, with easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.
Backing tracks via USB
JUNO-STAGE is equipped with a USB port and Song Player function that enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files, and even use the Center Cancel feature to minimize pre-recorded vocals for karaoke-style performance. Creating and editing playlists is simple with the supplied Playlist Editor software for PC; the playlist can be viewed on JUNO-STAGE's display.
The fast and friendly MIDI Controller mode, complete with dedicated buttons, transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard. In this mode, JUNO-STAGE allows program and control changes to be sent with a single touch. MIDI-channel assignments are displayed in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
JUNO-STAGE is packed with great features for live performance, such as an XLR mic input with phantom power (ideal for vocal sing-along performance or driving the built-in vocoder), Click output (for sending an audible click track to bandmates onstage), and an external input for a portable audio player. Bring the power of the JUNO to your live performances with the JUNO-STAGE!
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 16 parts
- Wave Memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset Memory: Patches: 1027 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 64
- User Memory: Patches: 256, Rhythm Sets: 32, Performances: 64
- Effects: MFX: 3 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types, Mic Input, Reverb: 8 types
- Song Player
- Supported File Formats: SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3
- Arpeggiator: Preset: 128, User: 128
- Rhythm Patterns: Preset: 256 (26 groups), User: 256 (32 groups)
- Controllers: D BEAM Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, S1/S2 Switches, Sound Modify Knob x 7
- Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- SRX expansion boards: 2 slots
- External Storage Device: USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)
- Headphone Jack
- Output Jacks (L (MONO), R): 1/4 inch phone type
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (with phantom power)
- MIDI I/O
- Hold Pedal Jack
- Control Pedal Jack
- Patch Select Jack
- USB Connector (MIDI)
- SONAR LE Included
- Weight: 21 lbs. 10 oz.