Plug Your Guitar into Your iPad, iPhone, or Mac!
The Apogee Jam brings amazing sound quality to your favorite Apple iOS device, at a pocket-friendly size and price. Just plug your guitar in and get going. The Jam works seamlessly with most iOS guitar effects and recording app, providing you with limitless options right out of the box. You can easily adjust your levels with the control knob, boosting your signal by up to 40dB. Many of the guitarists at Sweetwater use our iOS devices to lay down scratch tracks on the go. With the quality the Apogee Jam's digital connection offers, it's nice to know you can actually use some of these tracks in your final mix. If you're a creative guitarist who's always on the go, then an Apogee Jam belongs in your case.
Apogee Jam iOS/OS X Audio Interface for Guitar/Bass at a Glance:
- Designed specifically for guitar and bass
- Metering and soft-limiting protect your sound
- Simple to set up and super-easy to use
There are many great audio interfaces out there but few offer the kind of quality for guitar and bass that the Apogee Jam does. That's because Apogee designed the Jam with nothing but the high-impedance circuitry of guitar and bass in mind. Not only does that mean you'll get clearer sound in general when you plug your instrument into a Jam than some generic interface, it also means you'll get the full headroom you need, providing you with all of the dynamic range you could ask for.Metering and soft-limiting protect your sound
The Apogee Jam comes with two vital features that let you get the most out of your signal: essential metering and a built-in soft limiter. The metering is really simple - a single multicolor LED lets you know if your levels are fine or too hot. In case you do run a bit over the line, the Jam's soft-limiter keeps your level from clipping, sparing your sound from harsh digital distortion.Simple to set up and super-easy to use
There really is nothing to setting up the Apogee Jam, thanks to its Class Compliant architecture. Just connect it to your iOS device with one of the supplied cables, fire up your favorite app, and you're good to go. The same is true in iOS, where its CoreAudio compatible USB connection provides true plug-and-play convenience.Apogee Jam iOS/OS X Audio Interface for Guitar/Bass Features:
- A must-have guitar Interface for iOS and OS X
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed to provide high-quality sound for electric guitar and bass
- With no confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with any Core Audio compatible OS X or iOS application
- Studio quality instrument preamp with external control knob delivers up to 40dB of gain
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring lets you keep an eye on your levels
- High-quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone dock connector port or USB port on a Mac
- Attached hook and loop strip lets you mount your Jam virtually anywhere
- 24-bit/48kHz digital conversion provides better-than-CD-quality sound
- Auto Soft Limit provides optimal input level without clipping
- Includes a cable for connection to iPad/iPhone, USB cable for connection to Mac computers, and QuickStart guide
- Confirmed compatibility with iPhone 4 or later, and all iPad models (requires iOS 4.3 or later)
Connect your guitar to your favorite Apple iOS device or compter and get pro results with the Apogee Jam interface!