A 50-watt Tube Head that Gives You the Full Range of Marshall Tones!
The Marshall JVM205H all-tube 50-watt amplifier head brings you the full range of Marshall tone, from crisp clean to molten roar! The 2-channel JVM205H gives you six modes covering two independent channels with three gain stages, each with its own footswitchable memory. It's a great feature for ultra-flexible onstage switching (via the included dedicated, programmable footswitch unit), plus the 50-watt configuration is great for both stage and studio. Two effects loops, independent reverb for each channel, a speaker-emulated XLR line-out, and two footswitchable master volumes also grace the JVM205H.
Marshall JVM205H 50-watt Tube Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Channel switching and more
- Silence is golden
- Marshall heritage
- From glassy to a roar
Channel switching and more
The JVM2 series amps don't simply give you footswitchable channels. You get an entire palette brimming with different degrees of distortion, tonality, and effects. The included 4-way switch has five easy-to-read LEDs, making this rig ready for stage use. It's also programmable, so you can set up different combinations of channel, mode (green, orange, or red), reverb level, effects level, and master volume easily. The parallel/series effects loops are also switchable on/off. Marshall made sure you'll get the most out of this amp, even when you're at the front of the stage!
Silence is golden
When on standby, the JVM2's emulated XLR output is fully operational, allowing you to record in total silence - a godsend for those late night recording sessions!
Every JVM2 is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, traditional methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the latest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM2 circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor - this coupled with meticulous valve selection and high-tolerance, quality components adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
From glassy to a roar
Two completely independent channels sound fine, but this amp gives you so much more than that! Each channel features three footswitchable modes: green, orange, and red. These modes give you different voicings and levels of overdrive ranging from pristine clean to super-saturated, harmonic-drenched, sustain-for-days distorted. Of course, the beauty of this configuration is that you can easily dial in these tones and everything in between and access them with the touch of a footswitch.
- 50-watt all-tube amp head
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has three footswitchable modes - green, orange, and red
- Each mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 effects loops - 1 series and 1 parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line-out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- MIDI in and MIDI thru jacks on rear panel
- Celestion speakers in combos
- Made in England