First-class Impulse Responses for TL|Space!
Get the most from TL|Space! Impulsive is an extraordinary collection of hardware reverb impulses, captured exclusively for TL|Space. Inside Impulsive, you'll find more than 4GB of impulse responses from 24 of the most sought-after hardware reverberators. Timbral Research used their patent-pending process, "Realvolution," to make all of the impulses, resulting in phenomenal accuracy. All of the impulse responses are available in 24-bit/96kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz, and CPU-friendly ECO versions. When you're ready to maximize the power of TL|Space, it's time to get Impulsive.
Timbral Research Impulsive TL|Space Impulse Response Library at a Glance:
- First-class impulse response library, exclusively for TL|Space
- All impulse responses made using breakthrough Realvolution process
First-class impulse response library, exclusively for TL|Space
If you already have Trillium Lane Labs' TL|Space on your Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools|HD system, this is the perfect expansion for you. Timbral Research has assembled a nearly comprehensive library of impulse responses, bringing you the sounds of 24 of the world's most sought-after hardware reverberators — all with stunning accuracy. There are more than 4GB of impulse responses in Impulsive, available in 24-bit/96kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz, and CPU-friendly ECO versions. The impulse responses are also available Mono In Stereo Out, Stereo, and True Stereo (where applicable).
All impulse responses made using breakthrough Realvolution process
To make these impulse responses, Timbral Research developed a patent-pending process called Realvolution. This new process results in extremely accurate impulse responses, more accurate than previously available. What's more, there are over 1,000 hand-tweaked presets which include filter and modulation settings, to precisely replicate the sound of the hardware preset.
- Over 4GB of Impulse Responses for TL|Space
- Features impulse responses from 24 different reverberators
- 1,000+ hand-tweaked presets that include filter and modulation settings to precisely replicate the sound of the hardware preset
- All impulses are made with a new patent-pending process called Realvolution, delivering a new level of accuracy
- Available in 24-bit/96kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz and CPU-friendly ECO versions
- Mono In Stereo Out, Stereo, and True Stereo (where applicable)