Distortion - From A Little To A Lot!
Got distortion? Digitech's Hot Head Distortion Pedal is ideal for any music style where distortion is needed. Armed with flexible controls and sturdy enough for constant gigging, the Hot Head can dial in just the right tone for your setup.DigiTech Hot Head Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- A full range of distortion settings, from a little to a lot!
- Easy-to-use controls for quick onstage changes
- Dual outputs with a bonus cabinet emulator
Dial in your distortion, from a little to a lot
If you just want a little dirt, the Hot Head can give you just the graininess you want from your guitar. But if you need your amp to sound like a full stack, the Hot Head can handle it - it lets you rock with the best. It's versatile enough to replace multiple distortion boxes in your setup, so your stage or studio rig can be less cluttered.
Got a quick setting change to make?
The Hot Head operates with four simple knobs to cover its entire scope of distortion settings. Level controls the distortion output level of your guitar signal. Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies. And Gain provides mild to hot tube amp distortion. So setting and changing distortion parameters is quick and easy!
Dual outputs with a bonus!
Hot Head comes standard with dual outputs - but there's more to the story. The Amp output is set up for connecting directly to your guitar amplifier. But the Mixer output contains Cabinet Emulation circuitry that gives you "amp" sound while you connect directly to a mixing board or recording device. There's no need to mic up an amp! Of course you can mix them to suit your sonic desire.
- Multipurpose pedal with versatile range of distortion
- Can add a "little" graininess or a "lot" of full-stack growl
- Easy-to-use Level, Low, High and Gain knobs, plus On/Off Pedal
- 1/4" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.