The Full HALion 3 Library in a VERY Affordable Plug-in Player
NOTE: This product requires a Steinberg Key, sold separately.
If you want to work on the cutting edge of digital audio, the Steinberg HALion Player puts the next-generation HALion 3 technology behind an easy to use, straightforward interface. HALion Player includes the full HALion 3 sound library and utilizes the award-winning, surround-capable HALion 3 playback engine. Capable of playing any files created for HALion 3, HALion Player offers an affordable, high quality sample content playback module.Steinberg HALion Player at a Glance:
- Easy to use and affordable sample content playback module for VST, DXi2, AU and Rewire.
- Includes the full HALion 3 sound library.
- Adaptable set of sound-shaping controls.
- No-hassle access to even the largest HALion sample libraries.
Sample Content Playback Module
Tailored to newcomers to virtual sampling, HALion Player puts many of the next-generation technologies available on the HALion sampling platform behind a sleek, no-frills interface. HALion Player is the perfect choice for any User searching for a stable, easy to use and affordable sample content playback module for VST, DXi2, AU and any Rewire environment. It provides a low-cost yet high-quality way of playing any of the hundreds of commercially available HALion libraries as well as Wav / Aif / Rex / Rex2 / Zgr and LM4 instrument files.
HALion 3 Sound Library
HALion Player includes the full HALion 3 sound library, consisting of a broad selection of highest quality instrument and drum sounds, and utilizes the award-winning, surround-capable HALion 3 playback engine. HALion Player also offers the outstanding Waldorf filters and disk-streaming power that have helped establish HALion 3 as one of the top virtual samplers available today in terms of both sound quality and performance.
Shaping Sounds with HALion Player
The unique Q-Control concept introduced in the new HALion 3.1 version provides HALion Player with an adaptable set of sound-shaping controls. All HALion libraries include predefined Q-Controls which have been assigned to a certain set of parameters by the content creator and are chosen to ideally suit shaping and forming sound for that program. This allows a high degree of flexibility in altering and shaping sounds with HALion Player, while keeping functional clutter to a minimum.
No-Hassle Library Access
The advanced HALion Player program loading facilities unify finding, selecting and loading a sound for quick, no-hassle access to even the largest HALion sample libraries. HALion Player also offers 256-voice polyphony delivering pristine 32-bit audio to up to 256 audio outputs into the mixer of the host application.
- Award-winning HALion 3 technology at a very affordable price.
- Ultra easy user interface, clean, handy and easy to understand even for beginners, simply can't misused.
- Includes the full HALion 3 sound library, consisting of a broad selection of highest quality instrument and drum sounds.
- Loads and plays back any HALion HSB, fxp and fxb content.
- Allows import and keyboard mapping of Wav / Aif / Rex / Rex2 / ZGR and LM4 files.
- Q-Controls - 8 Content pre-defined Sound shaping parameters per program allows instant fun while tweaking without the need to understand the complex architecture creating the Sound. Remote controllable with the all new set & forget MIDI learn mode.
- Sound Category System support, no difference between finding, selecting and loading a Sound.
- 256 Voices polyphony and a maximum of 256 audio outputs, 16 sounds on 16 MIDI channels simultaneously per instance.
- Connects to everything: VST, DXi2, AU, Rewire and standalone.