Record Your Guitar - Stunning Quality, Hands Free!
Check out GiO — the perfect way to record your guitar! This sleek, slender, USB guitar audio interface doubles as a MIDI controller for your Mac. In fact, it's designed to work seamlessly with Apple's Logic Studio, MainStage, and GarageBand. Use GiO to turn virtual stompboxes on and off, just like using a real pedalboard — there's even a record button on it for hands-free recording. Since it's an Apogee, you can expect awesome clarity and dimension: get ready to hear your guitar's true tone. So, plug in, put on your headphones, and get "GiO"-ing!
Apogee GiO USB Guitar Audio Interface and MIDI Controller for Mac at a Glance:
- Turns your Mac into a pro guitar-recording studio
- Take control of your guitar tone — hands-free!
Turns your Mac into a pro guitar-recording studio
The made-for-Mac Apogee GiO is your instant solution for recording guitar. Just plug in your axe, plug GiO into your Mac, and get ready to rock. Apogee packed GiO with their legendary analog-to-digital know-how, so you know your guitar tone will stay intact on its way to your computer. Even cooler, GiO acts as a software controller, so you can stomp your way through your guitar effects and amp modeling software.
Take control of your guitar tone — hands-free!
Imagine finding your sound without going back and forth from your guitar to your Mac. With GiO, you can audition effects presets in GarageBand, Logic and MainStage, and turn effects on and off while playing or recording... all without touching your keyboard. GiO also frees you from key-command recording allowing you to concentrate on your performance and not the space bar. The five transport buttons on GiO let you record, play, stop, and quickly navigate thru your track without taking your hands off the neck of your guitar.
Apogee GiO USB Guitar Audio Interface and MIDI Controller for Mac Features:
- Unbalanced 1/4" high impedance instrument input
- 1/4" MIDI Expression pedal input
- Line-level, 1/4" stereo output for headphones, powered monitors
- or an instrument amplifier
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- 5 Stompbox buttons, dynamically color coded to match software effects
- 5 Transport control buttons, dynamically lit when engaged
- 2 "Previous/Next" preset selection buttons
- Control built into Apple's GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, and MainStage 2 software
Apogee GiO USB Guitar Audio Interface and MIDI Controller for Mac System Requirements:
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or PowerPC G5 processor
- Memory: 1GB minimum of installed RAM, 2GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater
- Apple's GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Logic Express 9
- Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
Apogee GiO USB Guitar Audio Interface and MIDI Controller for Mac Package Contents:
- 9.8' USB cable
- 9.8' 1/4" Stereo to Left/Right RCA cable
- Apogee Software & Documentation CD
- QuickStart Guide