A 6-watt Stereo Setup That You Can Take Anywhere!
When you combine a Blackstar Fly 3 battery-powered mini guitar combo amplifier with a Fly 103 3-watt extension cabinet, you get a killer 6-watt stereo setup. Although the Fly 3 is ridiculously tiny, it still packs a mighty punch with huge tone - even at low volumes. You can infinitely change the sound of the Fly 3, thanks to Blackstar's patented Infinite Shape Feature, and its onboard tape delay effect gives your playing a distinctive resonance. When you connect the Fly 103 cabinet, you not only get a great-sounding stereo guitar amp, you can also use the Fly 3's MP3/line-in jack to transform it into a set of powered stereo speakers. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer and grab a Blackstar Fly Stereo Pack!
Blackstar Fly 3 Battery-powered Mini Guitar Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 2 channels provide you with clean and overdrive tones
- Infinite Shape Feature gives you a plethora of tonal choices
- Tape delay effect adds a distinctive resonance to your playing
- MP3/line-in for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated line-out for silent practice or recording
- 1 x 3" speaker delivers true Blackstar tones
- Battery-powered design lets you take it anywhere
- Combines with a Fly 3 mini amp to create a 6-watt stereo setup
- 1 x 3" speaker produces true Blackstar tones
- Can be used as a set of powered stereo speakers
- Used 6 AA batteries or included power supply