Roland's 61-key Powerhouse Sampling Synth Workstation!
The Roland Fantom-G6 61-key sampling synthesizer workstation represents Roland's most powerful live workstation ever. The Fantom-G6 features a 61-key configuration for great feel and expression. a comprehensive set of buttons and sliders, combined with a large graphic user interface, gives you command over its incredibly powerful sound engine. The onboard audio/MIDI sequencer allows up to 128 tracks (including 24 audio), and you get an astounding set of audio effects. And an ARX SuperNATURAL expansion bay lets you take the G6 to an even higher level of performance!Roland Fantom-G6 61-key Sampling Synthesizer Workstation at a Glance:
- Exclusive operating system update
- Advanced sound engine
- Extra-wide LCD
- SuperNATURAL ARX expansion
We've taken the time to update the Fantom-G's operating system to the most current version, saving you the trouble of downloading and uploading. It features great new piano sounds and new arpeggio flexibility, in addition to other benefits.Fantom-G Operating System 1.31 Features:
- Four new piano sounds have been added to the preset patches.
- Now you can create your own Arpeggio Styles.
- The number of Arpeggio Styles has been increased to 128 presets + 128 user styles
- User styles have also been added.
- The Tempo and RPS / Rhythm Pattern Set Number can now be stored in the Live/Studio Set.
- You can now play RPS / Rhythm Pattern Sets not only from the pads, but also from the keyboard.
- The number of RPS / Rhythm Pattern Sets has been increased to 64 sets.
- The knobs, sliders, D Beam and S1/S2 buttons can now be used to control multiple parts simultaneously.
- The time signature can now be specified for phrases.
- In Create Project, you can now select Internal memory as well as USB memory.
Driven by a powerful new audio processor, the Fantom-G provides new sonic depth and versatility. With twice the wave-ROM capacity of its predecessor, it contains a treasure trove of Roland's world-famous SRX-quality sounds, but what really sets this instrument apart is its new ARX expansion, which allows additional SuperNATURAL sound-sets and fully dedicated synth and effects engines to be added to this already powerful live workstation.Extra-wide LCD
One look and touch and you'll know that the Fantom-G is an instrument without equal. Only the highest-quality materials have been used to create this dream synth, with a stylish, futuristic design that will turn heads. Front and center is the extra-large 8.5" wide TFT color LCD for enhanced productivity. A first-class assortment of handson controls is provided as well, including eight sliders, four knobs, and ten buttons below the LCD.Sequencer
The Fantom-G is the first Roland instrument to feature Roland's newly designed power sequencer. In conjunction with the large-size LCD, this pro-level composition tool provides 128 tracks (including 24 audio tracks) in a fully intergraded audio/MIDI graphical environment. A mouse can be also incorporated for computer-like speed and ease. Other convenient features include combo XLR and TRS connector, phantom power for condenser mics, hi-Z input for guitar and bass, and line input.SuperNATURAL ARX expansion
Fantom-G provides ARX slots that accommodate two SuperNATURAL expansion boards. SuperNATURAL is Roland's unique behavior-modeling technology that enables a new level of organic, emotional expression previously unattainable in synthesizers. Applied to traditional-instrument sounds, SuperNATURAL enables the delicate, organic tonal changes and playing nuances of real musical instruments. It's also a powerful tool for electronic and non-traditional sounds, breathing amazing new life and expression into synthesis.Effects
Fantom-G is loaded with a state-of-the-art effects engine, with multi-effects available for each Fantom-G sound/part. In 16-part multi-timbre mode, up to 22 effect routings can be used simultaneously. Create complex setups with 16 insert effects per patch, plus global reverbs and choruses. Mastering effects are provided for polishing songs created with the onboard sequencer.Roland Fantom-G6 61-key Sampling Synthesizer Workstation Features:
- Advanced sound engine with double wave capacity of previous flagship workstation
- 2 x ARX expansion with SuperNATURAL performance-expression technology
- Graphic user interface with extra-large 8.5" wide color LCD and mouse connectivity
- Newly developed onboard audio/MIDI sequencer with 128 tracks, including 24 audio tracks
- Multi-effects for each part; up to 22 effects routings can be programmed simultaneously
- Heavy-duty casing with aluminum panel