Industrial-strength Pedal for Guitar or Keyboard!
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today, the bar has been raised with BOSS's new FV-500L (low-impedance) and FV-500H (high-impedance) pedals. These tank-tough die-cast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
The versatile, heavy duty FV-500L pedal functions as a stereo analog volume pedal, a mono volume pedal and expression pedal at the same time, or as a dual expression pedal.
BOSS FV-500L Volume/Expression Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Low-impedance pedal
- Heavy-duty aluminum die-cast body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Pedal rubber for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner output jack