A Whole World of Loops, Samples, and Voices!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
This best seller is now enhanced with more sounds from around the globe! Ethno Instrument 2 offers a whopping 21GB of world music instrument samples and loops. Four gigabytes are dedicated to sampled instruments that span the globe, including African, Asian, Australian, Latin American, and West Indian instruments, among others. The sounds were recorded to the highest standards of fidelity in world-class studios, with the instruments being played by musicians who specialize in the specific instrument. Since many of the included world instruments don't conform to the Western 12-note chromatic scale, Ethno Instrument 2 has conveniently provided the option of playing the instrument in its native tuning or in a modified Western tuning.
Twenty-one gigabytes is a lot to wade through, but Ethno Instrument 2 lets you peruse presets by geographic region or instrument category, or by a cool new search feature: type in an instrument name or other phrase and all presets with that text in their name magically appear in the browser list. You can then simply click on the name to audition sounds.MOTU Ethno Instrument 2 Virtual Instrument Features at a Glance:
- 21GB collections of ethnic instrument sounds and loops
- Works standalone or as a VST, DXi, MAS, Audio Units or RTAS plug-in
- Drag and drop loops into host application
- Highly rhythmic and percussive loops stored as slices
- Save combinations as Multis for use in other projects
- Intuitive sound sculpting tools
- Built-in convolution reverb