Take Control of Your Effects!
Clean up and take control of your pedalboard with the RJM Music Effect Gizmo audio loop switcher. We've all been there. There's a part of a song where you have to turn one effect off and two more on. It takes a swift series of stomps, but wouldn't it be slick if you could do all that at once? Meet the RJM Music Effect Gizmo. Part of RJM Music Effect Gizmo's slick series of high-tech, but purpose-built, guitar gear, the Effect Gizmo gives you 12 true-bypass audio loops to connect your gear. Then, using a standard MIDI controller, you can switch them on and off in any configuration. Very cool. The Click Stopper feature makes sure your switching is quiet, and the relay-based switching system is the most transparent-sounding audio switching out there. You're going to love the RJM Music Effect Gizmo.
RJM Music Effect Gizmo Audio Loop Switcher Features at a Glance:
- 12 true-bypass relay switched audio loops
- Single rack unit size
- Any loop can be used as a split point
- Loops 9 through 12 can also double as function switches, allowing you to control amplifier channel switching
- Buffered and unbuffered inputs
- Click Stopper output and non-Click Stopper output
- 256 presets, arranged in 2 banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI in jack. (9V DC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.25" x 1.75"