Pro Tools LE Power - Rack Style!
Sweetwater has sold and configured more Pro Tools systems than virtually anybody on the planet. From pre-sales questions to lifetime technical support, you can be sure that Sweetwater has the Digi 002 Rack answers you need today! FireWire connectivity makes for an adaptable, portable solution - perfect for your laptop or desktop - while offering high data-transfer speeds and plug-and-play capability. Check out the Digi 002 and see why Pro Tools is the industry standard.Digidesign Digi 002 Rack at a Glance:
- Digi 002 Rack hardware features FireWire convenience & a TON of I/O
- Industry standard Pro Tools software included
- Plug-in bundles and music software included for FREE
Digi 002 Rack - Racked Up Success!
Complementing the intuitive, comprehensive software components of the Digi 002 Rack is a unique and innovative hardware configuration that provides convenient access to a ton of inputs and outputs! In fact, the Digi 002 Rack delivers the same I/O as its cousin, the Digi 002! This 2U rack mount marvel features four microphone preamps (with front panel gain control), eight line inputs and outputs, MIDI I/O and digital I/O via S/PDIF and ADAT light pipe connection! Again, the Digi 002 Rack connects to your laptop or desktop computer via plug-and-play FireWire!
Digi 002 Rack - Pro Tools LE 7 Software
Digidesign Pro Tools LE 7 software introduces a abundance of new features and enhancements that deliver significantly expanded MIDI and audio recording and editing capabilities, greater mixing power and flexibility, enhanced efficiency, and improved ease of use. Pro tools LE 7 provides a new creative environment for the industry-standard digital audio workstation. There is a downloadable upgrade available from Digidesign for Intel Macs.
- Advanced MIDI Sequencing Functionality
- More Creative Audio Editing and Arranging Features
- Enhanced Mixing and Processing Capabilities
- Increased Efficiency and Improved Ease-of-Use
- New Instrument Tracks combine MIDI and audio capabilities in a single channel strip, simplifying routing for virtual instruments and MIDI sound modules
- Real-time MIDI processing enables control of MIDI quantization, note duration and velocity, transposition, and timing in real time
- Enhanced groove quantization features, including the ability to apply groove template quantization across multiple tracks, add randomization to further humanize the feel of a groove, and apply groove template quantization to incoming MIDI signals
- Sample-based MIDI tracks allow MIDI events to stay locked to time code regardless of session tempo changes
- Zoom Toggle enhancements enable users to quickly toggle between two different user-defined settings in the Edit window, making it easier to work with both MIDI and audio
- Mirrored MIDI editing mode allows adjustments made to one MIDI file to affect all existing copies of that region
- An enhanced Select/Split Notes window enables users to split a MIDI performance into multiple tracks by MIDI note, velocity, duration, or position
- A new Remove Duplicate Notes command allows users to quickly clean up recorded or merged MIDI tracks
- An overhauled Change Duration window offers new legato, overlap correction, and transform sustain pedal features
- The Transpose window now allows users to transpose all notes in octaves and semitones
- New Region Groups allow grouping of any combination of audio and MIDI regions, across any number of tracks
- New Region Looping feature offers an easy way to repeat one or more audio regions, MIDI regions, and Region Groups, speeding up composing and arranging
- Work with REX and ACID audio files - the two most popular audio formats for loops and samples
- Separate on Grid and Separate at Transient functions allow editing of multi-track audio regions simultaneously, based on a grid value or transients in an audio file
- Support for quantizing audio regions according to a grid or groove template
- New "reverse" Strip Silence functionality allows for extracting louder portions of audio tracks
- Improved host processing efficiency allows you to run more select RTAS effects and instrument plug-ins simultaneously
- Support for up to 10 sends per track increases mixing flexibility and allows larger, more complex mixing architectures
- New support for 32 internal mix busses allows for larger, more complex mixing architectures
- Support for RTAS plug-ins on Aux Inputs and Master Faders on Pro Tools|HD systems allows for improved session transferability between Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE/Pro Tools M-Powered systems
- Send assignments can now be copied or moved across tracks via drag-and-drop
- New Automate All command allows arming automation of all plug-in parameters at once
- An all-new, free Dynamics III DigiRack plug-in (released concurrently with Pro Tools 7 software) allows easy and powerful control of mix dynamics
- EQ III now includes a new filter band-pass solo mode, making it easy to isolate and remove unwanted signals or noise in an audio track
- New Cut, Copy, Clear Special commands allow more refined editing of automation
- Additional software optimizations provide users with a faster, more responsive, and more powerful workstation
- Reorganized Pro Tools menu structure offers streamlined and more logical menu navigation (key commands remain the same)
- New Tool Tips feature adds "rollover" descriptions of objects in the Pro Tools software interface
- Support for dragging and dropping audio, MIDI, REX, and ACID files from the desktop to the timeline
- New Link Track and Edit Selection command allows for quickly applying track-level commands globally across multiple tracks simultaneously
- Support for dragging multiple regions onto a single track simultaneously
- New Find History menu added to the Region List Find command makes Region List searches faster and easier
- Added Duplicate Tracks dialog allows for defining how many tracks, and which track parameters, to duplicate
- Import Session Data dialog now supports importing Markers and Mix/Edit Groups
- New DigiBase improvements include support for working with MIDI files and an added Tempo column to organize and view audio files by tempo
- Red Book audio CDs can now be imported from the DigiBase Workspace on both Windows XP and Macintosh computers
- Support for up to 999 Markers/Memory Locations
- Resizable I/O Setup and Disk Allocation dialogs allow access to more parameters simultaneously
Digi 002 Rack - Included Software
The Digidesign Digi 002 Rack always includes Pro Tools LE which on its own is worth the price of admission. On top of that, Each Digi 002 system includes 37 DigiRack plug-ins, the Pro Tools Ignition Pack, Digidesign's Maxim and D-Fi plug-ins, and 7 professional Bomb Factory plug-ins.
The Pro Tools Ignition Pack includes some of the most popular third-party applications for music and sound creation. Experience first-hand the tight integration of these creative applications with the industry-standard Pro Tools environment. The Pro Tools Ignition Pack also features the Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD to help you get started with your system, trial subscriptions to industry magazines, and a free one-year Broadjam.com membership to help you promote your music around the world.The Pro Tools Ignition Pack includes:
- Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition: Compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas easily with this intuitive sampler/sequencer. Live's "elastic audio" sequencing modifies loops in real time so you can drop multiple loops into a song regardless of their pitch or tempo.
- Propellerhead Software Reason Adapted 3: Specially developed for Pro Tools systems, this latest version of Reason Adapted includes a serious virtual rack of synthesizers, samplers, and effects that you can stream directly into the Pro Tools mixer through ReWire.
- FXpansion BFD Lite: FXpansion BFD Lite puts a full drum studio within easy reach, letting you work with virtual acoustic drum kits and individual samples - all produced in pristine fidelity with multiple velocity layers.
- IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE: SampleTank 2 SE is a streamlined sample playback module that provides quick access to a wide variety of sounds. This edition includes new synth/sample engines, high-quality effects, and more.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE: AmpliTube LE is a flexible plug-in with a variety of amp and cabinet models, classic stomp boxes, and other effects. AmpliTube LE sounds great on guitar or anything else.
- IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ: Borrowed from the acclaimed T-RackS analog mastering suite, T-RackS EQ is a warm tube-modeled parametric EQ that can be used for both mixing and mastering.
- Celemony Melodyne uno essential: Melodyne uno essential enables you to tune mono audio tracks, edit the timing of melodic lines, or completely rearrange parts through an intuitive interface.
- Bunker 8 REX File CD: From Bunker 8 Digital Labs, this useful collection of REX files delivers high audio fidelity with the flexibility of MIDI.
- Pro Tools Method One Instructional DVD: Learn Pro Tools system essentials, from setting up sessions and recording audio to editing MIDI, working with loops and plug-ins, automating mixes, and more.
- One-Year Membership to Broadjam.com: Promote your music around the world with a free one-year membership to Broadjam.com, an easy-to-use web service for independent musicians.
- Free Three-Month Trial Subscription to an Industry Magazine: Find inspiration with a free three-month trial subscription to a leading music industry magazine such as Bass Player, Electronic Musician, EQ, Frets, Guitar Player, Keyboard, Mix, Recording, Remix, Urb, or BPM. (Available in the U.S. and Canada only.)
Though the software applications included in the Pro Tools Ignition Pack are "lite" versions, they are fully functional tools that pack in serious features for music creation and production. They are not demos. What's more, all of the software manufactures offer upgrades to the full versions of their respective products at discounted prices.Digidesign Digi 002 Rack Features:
- 8 discrete analog inputs (4 mic/line/instrument (DI) preamps; phantom power selectable in two channel increments)
- Alternate Source Input for monitoring -10 dBV audio equipment (tape players, CD players, etc.) directly to the monitor outputs
- 8 discrete analog outputs, all balanced/unbalanced +4 levels, plus a separate balanced/unbalanced monitor output
- 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- > 108 dB Dynamic Range; > 98 dB (0.002%) THD+N
- Monitor output includes dedicated volume control knob
- Headphone output includes dedicated volume control knob
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O - 1 input port/2 output ports (16 channels in/32 out)