Digi 002 - Amazing Pro Tools Power!
Sweetwater has sold and configured more Pro Tools systems than virtually anybody on the planet. From pre-sales questions to lifetime technical support, you can be sure that Sweetwater has the Digi 002 answers you need today! Digi 002, Digidesign's FireWire-based Pro Tools system, is your Pro Tools "studio-in-a-box," with integrated control surface, built-in Pro Tools LE, I/O options, and the ability to work as both a stand-alone digital mixer and a control surface for Pro Tools. FireWire connectivity makes for an adaptable, portable solution - perfect for your laptop or desktop - while offering high data-transfer speeds and plug-and-play capability.
- Industry standard Pro Tools software included!
- Digi 002 hardware features FireWire convenience, a TON of I/O and a control surface.
- Plug-in bundles and music software included for FREE!
Digi 002 - Pro Tools LE 6.9 Software
Whether you work with MIDI, audio, or both, Pro Tools LE 6.9 software offers powerful, flexible new features for music composers. The Pro Tools LE 6.9 release has been developed specifically for inspired musicians who require world-class tools to support and accelerate the creative process. With Pro Tools LE 6.9 software, MIDI sequencing capabilities are more comprehensive than ever, while MIDI recording, editing and mixing features are still as easy to work with as audio.
The audio and MIDI feature set in Pro Tools LE 6.9 has been greatly expanded to deliver tempo-dependent audio placement, tempo-dependent automation, graphic tempo editing, precise control of meter changes, MIDI step input, MIDI Detective, and Beat Detective LE. Pro Tools LE 6.9 also brings true cross-platform parity for simplified session transfer with major MIDI functionality enhancements to Windows.
Digidesign Pro Tools 6.9 software brings a new cross-platform feature set to Pro Tools TDM and Pro Tools LE systems, with an emphasis on post production and advanced mixing functionality.New in Pro Tools 6.9 LE Software:
- EQ III - the all-new, free, high-resolution, double-precision 48-bit EQ plug-in.
- Organize plug-ins by type, manufacturer, or both.
- Import, edit, and export MXF (Material Exchange Format) audio files.
- Integrated "Send to DigiDelivery" command streamlines worldwide collaboration.
- Support for third-party library managers such as CND NetMix to sort audio and spot files directly to the Pro Tools timeline.
- Translation of the Pro Tools user interface and user guides into Korean and Simplified Chinese.
Digi 002 - Unstopable Hardware
Complementing the intuitive, comprehensive software components of Digi 002 is a unique and innovative hardware configuration that provides access to inputs and outputs, visual indicators, and tactile controls via the integrated control surface. Once you've routed your audio and MIDI signals via Digi 002's I/O, and created a session to build and manage your project, you are in an ideal position to create from beginning to end in a fully self-contained environment. Together, Digi 002's hardware and software interact seamlessly, offering you all the power and flexibility of a Pro Tools workstation in a brand new, results-oriented mini studio that fits under your arm. Plenty of high-quality I/O, convenient FireWire connection to your Mac or PC and an integrated control surface in one box - now that's Pro Tools power any studio can appreciate!
Digi 002 - Two Tools In One!
Digi 002 offers two modes: Pro Tools and stand-alone. In Pro Tools mode, the system serves as a complete recording, editing, mixing, mastering and delivery solution; and, as with other Pro Tools LE products, its sessions are fully compatible with other professional and home/project Pro Tools environments. In stand-alone mode, Digi 002 serves as an 8x4x2 digital mixer with built-in EQ, dynamics, delay, and reverb, 24 settings snapshots, and a compact footprint.
Digi 002 Rack - Included Software
The Digidesign Digi 002 Rack always includes Pro Tools LE which on its own is worth the price of admission. On top of that, Each Digi 002 system includes Digidesign Pro Tools LE software plus 37 DigiRack plug-ins, the Pro Tools Ignition Pack, Digidesign's Maxim and D-Fi plug-ins, and 7 professional Bomb Factory plug-ins.
The collection of free tools included with every Digidesign Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE system just got better: Introducing the new - free - Pro Tools Ignition Pack, an impressive array of composition and production tools that is certain to spark your creativity and help you extend the power of your Pro Tools system.
The Pro Tools Ignition Pack includes some of the most popular third-party applications for music and sound creation. Experience first-hand the tight integration of these creative applications with the industry-standard Pro Tools environment. The Pro Tools Ignition Pack also features the Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD to help you get started with your system, trial subscriptions to industry magazines, and a free one-year Broadjam.com membership to help you promote your music around the world.
The Pro Tools Ignition Pack includes:
- Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition: Compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas easily with this intuitive sampler/sequencer. Live's "elastic audio" sequencing modifies loops in real time so you can drop multiple loops into a song regardless of their pitch or tempo.
- Propellerhead Software Reason Adapted 3: Specially developed for Pro Tools systems, this latest version of Reason Adapted includes a serious virtual rack of synthesizers, samplers, and effects that you can stream directly into the Pro Tools mixer through ReWire.
- FXpansion BFD Lite: FXpansion BFD Lite puts a full drum studio within easy reach, letting you work with virtual acoustic drum kits and individual samples - all produced in pristine fidelity with multiple velocity layers.
- IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE: SampleTank 2 SE is a streamlined sample playback module that provides quick access to a wide variety of sounds. This edition includes new synth/sample engines, high-quality effects, and more.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE: AmpliTube LE is a flexible plug-in with a variety of amp and cabinet models, classic stomp boxes, and other effects. AmpliTube LE sounds great on guitar or anything else.
- IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ: Borrowed from the acclaimed T-RackS analog mastering suite, T-RackS EQ is a warm tube-modeled parametric EQ that can be used for both mixing and mastering.
- Celemony Melodyne uno essential: Melodyne uno essential enables you to tune mono audio tracks, edit the timing of melodic lines, or completely rearrange parts through an intuitive interface.
- Bunker 8 REX File CD: From Bunker 8 Digital Labs, this useful collection of REX files delivers high audio fidelity with the flexibility of MIDI.
- Pro Tools Method One Instructional DVD: Learn Pro Tools system essentials, from setting up sessions and recording audio to editing MIDI, working with loops and plug-ins, automating mixes, and more.
- One-Year Membership to Broadjam.com: Promote your music around the world with a free one-year membership to Broadjam.com, an easy-to-use web service for independent musicians.
- Free Three-Month Trial Subscription to an Industry Magazine: Find inspiration with a free three-month trial subscription to a leading music industry magazine such as Bass Player, Electronic Musician, EQ, Frets, Guitar Player, Keyboard, Mix, Recording, Remix, Urb, or BPM. (Available in the U.S. and Canada only.)
Though the software applications included in the Pro Tools Ignition Pack are "lite" versions, they are fully functional tools that pack in serious features for music creation and production. They are not demos. What's more, all of the software manufactures offer upgrades to the full versions of their respective products at discounted prices.Digidesign Digi 002 Features:
- FireWire connectivity (no PCI card required)
- 8 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- 8 motion-sensitive rotary encoders used for pan/send/meter/plug-in control
- 10 scribble strips for track name, pan, send, fader, plug-in values, and timeline position
- 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs
- 4 mic pres with individual gain and high-pass filter; 48V phantom power enabled on channel pairs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- Outputs 1 & 2 mirrored on 1/4" TRS monitor output (with dedicated volume control) and RCA-based -10 dBV fixed output
- MIDI I/O: 1 IN port, 2 OUT ports (16 channels IN/32 channels OUT)
- 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Stand-alone mode: 8x4x2 digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, effects
- Alternate Source Input for direct monitoring of -10 dBV audio equipment (tape players, CD players, etc.)
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control knob included
- Transport control