Affordable I/O with stunning 24-bit/96kHz fidelity!
Itching to tap into the power and performance of the Delta 66, but just don't need S/PDIF digital I/O? Check out the Delta 44! Delta 44 includes a PCI card connected to a sturdy analog break-out box. You get 4 x 4 I/O jacks and an excellent 24-bit 96kHz converter section. There's also Delta control panel software which configures the card and controls digital mixing and routing.
Pro Tools M-Powered Compatible
With Pro Tools M-Powered and an M-Audio interface, like the Delta 44, you can work anywhere, anytime with the industry standard in music production software! You can open sessions created in Pro Tools M-Powered software with any Windows XP or Mac OS X Digidesign Pro Tools TDM or LE system, giving you unprecedented production options for your music. The latest version of Pro Tools M-Powered streamlines MIDI production with the introduction of Instrument Tracks, support for multi-processor use with RTAS plug-ins for increased performance, and a load of other performance-enhancing upgrades.
Exclusive 24/7 Sweetwater Support
When you buy your Pro Tools system from Sweetwater, you have a team of Pro Tools experts standing behind you. We have helped literally thousands of our customers get started with their Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, and Pro Tools M-Powered systems, and we've even created a Sweetwater-exclusive online Pro Tools Resource Center that answers many of the most common Pro Tools questions - everything from how to set up your first session, to the latest compatibility details. All of these resources - including our award-winning tech support team - are absolutely free to Sweetwater customers, and you'll have immediate access to them from the moment you open the box!
- 4x4 24-bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface.
- Configured as a PCI Host card with external audio break-out box.
- 4x4 analog break-out box accepts balanced or unbalanced connections on 1/4" tip-ring-sleeve (TRS) jacks.
- Analog I/O configurable for +4dB or -10dB signal levels.
- All data paths support up to 24-bit/96kHz performance, no upgrades necessary.
- Powerful digital mixing, routing and monitoring capabilities.
- Includes Windows 2000/XP/98/Me/NT4, Mac OS/OSX, Linux, ASIO 2.0, EASI, GSIF, MME, Sound Manager drivers