A Pedal For The Truly Distorted!
The legendary DigiTech Death Metal pedal is by far the most extreme distortion you will ever hear. Simply put, Digitech has turned the gain up to "eleven" and ripped the knob off. The Death Metal has flexible tone shaping, so even though this distortion is over the top, your guitar is guaranteed to cut through!DigiTech Death Metal Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Simple operation with Level, Low, Mid, and High tone controls
- Dual outputs provide amp output plus cabinet emulation
- Long battery life
You've never had an easier time getting the sound you want than with the Death Metal! Four east to use knobs control all the parameters of this powerful box. Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal. Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.Mid adjusts boost and cut of midrange frequencies. High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies. With the Death Metal it's that easy!Two outputs with cabinet emulation
The Death Metal's dual outputs give you even more sound shaping options. The Amp output is for connecting directly to your guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for a miked up amp tone when connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device. Choose either or mix them - it's your call!Reliable onstage performance
You won't have to worry about the Death Metal letting you down on the gig. Besides its sturdy construction, The 9 volt alkaline battery gives you 18 hours of continuous use without a whimper. Or, use the optional PS200R power supply for convenience.DigiTech Death Metal Distortion Pedal Features:
- The most extreme distortion you've ever heard!
- Level, Low, Mid, and High controls, plus On/Off Pedal
- Input, Amp Out and Mixer Outputs with cabinet emulation
- Input Impedance 1 MOhms
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms
- 9V Alkaline Battery Power
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- Battery Life approximately 18 hours in continuous use
- 4-15/16" length x 3-1/8" width x 2-1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.