Control Your Lighting While You Perform!
With the DMXIS, you can take charge of a show's entire lighting system — with perfect sync of the audio and lighting, and all from a single computer. The DMXIS plug-in even lets you run your light show from within your favorite DAW or DJ software program as a VST or AU plug-in. ENTTEC designed DMXIS to be easy to use and understand, thanks to a hardware-style user interface — you can control any DMX-512 compatible fixture. When you're ready to take computer-control of your lighting, get creative with ENTTEC's DMXIS!
ENTTEC DMXIS Lighting Controller Plug-in at a Glance:
- Take control of an unlimited number of DMX lighting fixtures
- Runs as a plug-in inside your favorite DAW or DJ software
- Includes a USB-DMX hardware converter
Take control of an unlimited number of DMX lighting fixtures
DMXIS is the easy way to create exciting live light shows with your Mac OSX- or Windows-based computer. Simply connect the DMXIS hardware interface to your computer, hook up your DMX-512 lighting rig, and you're ready to create stunning light shows using the intuitive DMXIS software controller! DMXIS was designed specifically for live performers who want to run an automated light show while performing onstage.
Runs as a plug-in inside your favorite DAW or DJ software
With DMXIS, you pre-program your entire light show in advance, letting you concentrate on your live performance. You can then manually step through the light show using a simple footswitch plugged into the DMXIS hardware interface. Or, if you use audio software such as Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, or Mixmeister in your live show, you can use the DMXIS plug-in (VST or Audio Unit) to run your lights directly from your audio software! This is incredibly effective, as your light show automatically synchronizes to the performance, even if you change tempo live.
Includes a USB-DMX hardware converter
The DMXIS hardware interface is a professional standard USB-DMX converter, capable of transmitting a full universe (512 channels) of DMX-512 data at full 40Hz frame rate. An onboard microprocessor performs all the DMX frame buffering — in other words, the interface itself is responsible for generating a steady and reliable DMX data stream. This is far more reliable than inexpensive USB-DMX options which rely on your computer to generate the data. To protect your computer from unintentional electrical surges (for example, if someone were to foolishly plug a phantom-powered mic cable into your interface) the DMXIS interface has full 1500V data and power isolation.
- Hardware-style user interface is quick to learn and easy to use
- Controls any DMX-512 compatible light fixture, including classic dimmer packs, LED fixtures, and intelligent lighting (e.g. scanners and moving heads)
- Create static looks, dynamic chases, and moving effects with smooth crossfades
- Intuitive tempo-based approach, for perfect synchronization of lighting and music
- Runs as a standalone program, VST plug-in, or Audio Unit plug-in
- Supports 512 DMX channels and an unlimited number of fixtures
- Outputs one DMX-512 universe (512 channels of control)
- Full microprocessor control (guarantees reliable DMX operation)
- 1500V full isolation (protects your computer)
- 3 and 5 pin DMX outputs (compatible with any DMX-512 light fixture)
- Powered directly from the USB cable
- 1/4" Footswitch input for easy scene switching