Boost Your Guitar Signal With This Bad Monkey!
The DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive gives your guitar amp a boost just when you need it most! This rugged pedal produces the smooth natural character of an overdriven tube amp while maintaining your guitar's distinct tone. The Bad Monkey gives you the flexibility to boost or cut frequencies for just the right sound.DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive at a Glance:
- Tube sound from a foot pedal!
- Boosts signal while it shapes your tone
- Easy-to-use 4-knob setting controls plus On/Off switch
- Unique dual outs with cabinet emulation
- Reliable, long lasting battery life or AC adapter power
Long live the tubes!
Guitar players - and other musicians - have long sought solutions to their "tube sound" desires. And the Bad Monkey delivers the warmth, dirtiness and character of a tube amp in a simple stomp box! Without sacrificing your carefully-crafted guitar tone, the Bad Monkey provides a signal boost and an overdriven sound plus additional low and high frequency control.
Goes to 11?
The Bad Monkey's Level control boosts the output of your guitar to lift a solo over the band without sacrificing your tone. And its Gain control adds any level of tube amp-style distortion you want to belt out that "dirty" sound when you need it. Plus, the Bad Monkey offers low and high frequency boost and cut for further tone shaping.
Easy-to-use 4-knob controls
You know how much pressure you feel on the gig when you have to make settings changes in between songs - everybody's waiting for you! The Bad Monkey makes changes easy with its simple 4-knob interface. "Level" controls the output level of your guitar signal. "Low" adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies. "High" adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies. And "Gain" controls the tube-style distortion, from moderate to extreme. And once you're set up, the On/Off switch gives you instant foot-powered access to your sound.
Dual outputs with a bonus!
The Bad Monkey comes standard with dual outputs - but there's more to the story. The Amp output is set up for connecting directly to your guitar amplifier. But the Mixer output contains Cabinet Emulation circuitry that gives you "amp" sound while you connect directly to a mixing board or recording device. There's no need to mic up an amp! Of course you can mix them to suit your sonic desire. With all this going for it, the Bad Monkey will become one of your favorite pedals!
Battery or AC power - it's not a problem!
You won't have to worry about the Bad Monkey letting you down on the gig. Besides its sturdy construction, the 9 volt alkaline battery gives you 18 hours of continuous use without a whimper. Or, use the optional PS200R power supply for convenience. So get a Bad Monkey and supercharge your amp's tone!
- Delivers an overdriven tube-style sound for leads and chords
- Easy-to-use 4-knob controls for quick setting changes
- Level, Low, High and Grunge controls, plus On/Off footswitch
- 1/4" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.