Redesigned with Your Gig in Mind!
The Ampeg BA-115 bass combo amplifier has been redesigned. You'll appreciate more focused monitoring, thanks to the new 60-degree wedge that gets the BA-115 into floor monitor position. Controls have moved to the front for dialing in grit with the Scrambler overdrive circuit, volume levels, and the 3-band EQ. For more tonal options, Ampeg has included ultra-high/low tone shaping and HF mute to help you achieve your tone. With an XLR direct output for feeding the PA, the Ampeg BA-115 bass combo amplifier is great for the gigging bass player.
Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 150-watt output
- 15" Ampeg Custom 15 speaker
- 3-band EQ with ultra-high/low tone shaping and HF mute
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxilliary input with level control
- 1/8" headphone output
- XLR direct line out
- Effects send/return
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high-output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position