Practice-dependable with New Performance Features!
Ampeg's BA-112 bass combo amplifier answers the call for an amp that's both practice-convenient and gig-ready. It's sized for your practice space, and you can use the aux input for your MP3 player, plug in your headphones, and jam away. With its 60-degree floor monitor wedge and Scrambler overdrive circuit to add some tube grind, take the BA-112 to the stage - it won't leave you wanting for more. Ultra-high/low tone-shaping and 3-band EQ means you can dial in just the right tone. The controls have made the move to the amp front, making the Ampeg BA-112 bass combo amplifier great for both practice and gigs.
Ampeg BA-112 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 75-watt output to get you heard
- 12" Ampeg Custom12 speaker for classic Ampeg tone
- 3-band EQ with ultra-high/low tone-shaping
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxilliary input with level control
- 1/8" headphone output for silent practice
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit is footswitch controlable for grit when you need it and clean when you don't
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners for durability
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position