This 61-key USB MIDI Controller Puts You in Command!
The M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 USB MIDI keyboard controller moves a great design even further forward! The Axiom Pro 61 adds such great features as proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and improved keyboard action, among others. This gives you an even more expressive playing experience while allowing you to take even more comprehensive control over your instruments. This controller includes a total of 65 MIDI-assignable controls, including eight trigger pads, eight rotary encoders, and six reassignable transport buttons for excellent interaction with your DAW for improved hands-on audio production. You also get 50 memory locations on the Axiom Pro 61.M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller at a Glance:
- HyperControl helps you integrate with your DAW
- Transport buttons give you handy access to DAW playback and recording controls
- Play more expressively
- Make MIDI control even better
- Easily create and manage your presets
HyperControl helps you integrate with your DAW
Thanks to revolutionary M-Audio HyperControl technology, your Axiom Pro 61 controller will automatically map to commonly used parameters of popular software instruments and digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason systems. HyperControl updates the virtual instrument or track parameter mappings of each control in real time as you sequence-it doesn't get any easier. While other controllers offer mapping, only the M-Audio Axiom Pro line has HyperControl technology. HyperControl synchronizes Axiom Pro with your DAW, ensuring that your hardware and software collaborate to form a single work environment. The technology utilizes the Axiom Pro 61 graphic LCD to group software controls together in a modular fashion. Similar controls are organized in named groups and accessed via four dedicated softkeys, which are continually updated to reflect the mapped parameters. A dedicated button toggles between Mixer and Instrument modes for instant hands-on control of all of your software's functionality. Dedicated Track buttons allow sequential navigation of your mixer and instantaneous mapping of software instruments within the selected track. You can even control software instruments without opening them.
Transport buttons give you handy access to DAW playback and recording controls
The six dedicated transport buttons on the Axiom Pro 49 controller give you immediate hands-on access to all of your host DAW's playback and recording controls. Unlike other all-or-nothing systems, Axiom Pro 61 also features a transport-only mode. This option lets you access DAW transports and track navigation via HyperControl technology, while creating and controlling your own custom MIDI assignments for the trigger pads, buttons, sliders and encoders.
Whether you are working on a Pro Tools M-Powered, Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools|HD system, the Axiom Pro MIDI controllers set a new standard for Pro Tools keyboard control. Advanced M-Audio HyperControl technology puts instant access to all of your Pro Tools parameters at your fingertips-including mixing, individual track functionality, and unparalleled control of virtual instruments such as Xpand!, Strike and Hybrid.
Play more expressively
With great feel in a lightweight chassis, the Axiom Pro 61 controller provides a new level of creative inspiration. The M-Audio TruTouch keybed combines professional semi-weighted action with advanced high-speed keybed scanning technology for an ultra-expressive playing experience. Assignable aftertouch adds an extra measure of expression and control.
Make MIDI control even better
Axiom Pro 61 has an amazing 65 MIDI-assignable controls, putting complete session control in one place. The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads integrate acclaimed M-Audio Trigger Finger technology for laying down rhythm tracks or triggering loops and samples. Smoothly control parameters like filters, EQ and panning with the eight rotary encoder knobs. The nine 40mm sliders (each with its own fully assignable button) feature auto-mute to prevent jumping-ideal for controlling mixes, virtual organ drawbars and more. The keyboard's extensive controllers also include 12 fully assignable buttons in the keypad arrangement, a data/octave button, pitch bend and mod wheels, aftertouch, and dual assignable pedal jacks. In addition to USB connectivity, you'll also find traditional MIDI In and MIDI Out ports for connecting external MIDI devices.
Easily create and manage your presets
The Axiom Pro 61 keyboard has 50 memory locations-each with four quick-access profiles of controller assignments-allowing you to easily create and manage your own extensive library of presets with unprecedented power, ease and flexibility.
- 61-note TruTouch semi-weighted, piano-style, professional-action keybed
- Proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and host control
- Automatically maps controllers to popular DAWs and software instruments
- Compatible with digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, and Reason
- Graphic LCD groups and names controls modularly with Four dedicated profiles per group for easy recall
- Dedicated button toggles between mixer and Instrument control modes
- Transport-only mode option enables DAW transport control and track navigation combined with user MIDI controller mappings
- ASCII messages for software keyboard shortcuts
- 65 MIDI-assignable controls in total
- Nine sliders, with auto-mute to prevent jumping
- Nine buttons complementing the sliders
- Eight rotary encoders
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 12 buttons in keypad arrangement
- Six transport buttons
- Seven function keys
- One sustain pedal socket
- One expression pedal socket
- One data/octave button
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 50 onboard memory locations
- USB bus-powered
- MIDI Out and MIDI In ports for extended external connectivity
- Four programmable keyboard zones