A Plug-in with Authentic Ampeg Bass Tone!
Ampeg SVX is the first product from a collaboration between IK Multimedia and Ampeg. Ampeg SVX is a premiere bass amp plug-in that delivers some of the most sought-after bass sounds, powered by AmpliTube technology. 20 bass amps are instantly available. Ampeg SVX allows you to mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg bass amps including SVT Classic, the SVT 4 PRO, the BA500 and the B15R. All of the amps are modeled "component by component" after the original by IK, and ear-tuned by Ampeg engineers.
IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Bass Amplifier Software at a Glance:
- A complete bass rig with a configurable stompbox pedalboard
- Direct and amped signal controls for the best bass sound
- Easy to use
- The bass recording solution for everyone
- Powered by AmpliTube
Ampeg SVX also includes a fully configurable 6-stompbox pedalboard with 10 different effects, all designed specifically for bass. Effects include Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Wah, Auto Filter, Distortion, Graphic EQ and Compressor.Direct and amped signal controls for the best bass sound
In Ampeg SVX, two parallel signal paths allow for separate direct bass sounds to be mixed with a different processed and amped sound on the other channel for an instant top quality studio sound.Easy to use
The Ampeg SVX software interface resembles the original hardware pieces and provides instant access to any of the controls. Plus, Ampeg SVX ships with a massive selection of presets, allowing fast access to great bass tones.The bass recording solution for everyone
Ampeg SVX provides an extremely powerful tool for bass recording plus the ability to edit the amp settings up to the very final mix. For the first time any musician, songwriter and producer can have an "all-in-one" affordable solution for bass recording in the new generation of computer-based studios. Sweetwater recommends it for anyone that needs to create great-sounding bass tracks in a variety of styles with minimum fuss.Powered by AmpliTube
Ampeg SVX utilizes this award-winning technology to reproduce the musicality and "true-to-live" behavior of the real vintage and state-of-the-art hardware counterparts. Bassists will feel like they are really playing through a high-end amp they are used to hearing only in the best hardware gear.IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX Bass Amplifier Software Features:
- A complete recording plug-in solution for bass
- 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement
- 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled (SVT Classic, the SVT 5 PRO, the BA500 and the B15R "PortaFlex")
- 5 signature Ampeg cabinets modeled (1x15", 2x10", 2x12", 4x10", 8x10")
- 20 bass amp combinations!
- 10 analog-modeled stomps on 6 slots with flexible routing (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Wah, Auto Filter, Distortion, Graphic EQ and Compressor).
- Hi-Precision Tuner
- Ultra accurate analog modeling
- All effects BPM syncable
- Global and Module presets