A Lightweight Cart That's Strong Where It Counts!
Got drums, keyboards, PA, or DJ racks to move? Do your fellow band members vanish into the night at load-out time? Here's help on wheels! The compact Rock N Roller R8RT is tough enough to handle 500 lbs. of gear yet it only weighs 27.7 lbs. to make it easy to manage!
The Rock N Roller R8RT changes shape to meet your gear-hauling needs! Its 8-in-1 flexibility allows you to use the cart as a conventional 2-wheel hand truck or a 4-wheel carriage, all with a few quick adjustments. And here's the best part: the R8RT changes from 2-wheel to 4-wheel mode in about two seconds! This cart will quickly become as cherished as your favorite roadie.
The R8RT's frame telescopes easily from 34" to 52" in length. The cart's non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. In addition, the folding sides rotate and lock into position by simply pressing release cables. In 2-wheel mode the R8RT's long nose ergonomically pulls bulky loads toward you to make lifting easier. It also features specially designed 8" x 2" R-Trac rear wheels that are extremely strong, lighter than traditional pneumatic wheels, and will never go flat. Polyurethane tread bonded to a polymer hub rolls smooth and quiet.Rock N Roller R8RT Features at a Glance:
- 13.5"-wide frame telescopes 34"-52" in length
- 8" x 2" R-Trac rear wheels with lightweight brakes
- 5" x 1.25" swivel caster front wheels
- 500-pound load capacity
- Weighs 27.7 lbs.
- Revolutionary frames instantly transform into 8 configurations
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environmentally-friendly
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Strong tube axles are 43% lighter than solid axles
- Stairclimbers are standard on all models
- Spring-loaded wing bolts won't vibrate out
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Expandable frame accommodates innumerable cargo sizes and shapes
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords