A Lightweight Cart That's Strong Where It Counts!
Got drums, keyboards, PA, or DJ racks to move? Do your fellow band members vanish into the night at load-out time? Here's help on wheels! The compact Rock N Roller R6RT is tough enough to handle 500 lbs. of gear yet it only weighs 24 lbs. to make it easy to manage!
The Rock N Roller R6RT changes shape to meet your gear-hauling needs! Its 8-in-1 flexibility allows you to use the cart as a conventional 2-wheel hand truck or a 4-wheel carriage, all with a few quick adjustments. And here's the best part: the R6RT changes from 2-wheel to 4-wheel mode in about two seconds! This cart will quickly become as cherished as your favorite roadie.
The R6RT's frame telescopes easily from 28" to 42.5" in length. The cart's non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. In addition, the folding sides rotate and lock into position by simply pressing release cables. In 2-wheel mode the R6RT's long nose ergonomically pulls bulky loads toward you to make lifting easier. It also features specially designed 8" x 2" R-Trac rear wheels that are extremely strong, lighter than traditional pneumatic wheels, and will never go flat. Polyurethane tread bonded to a polymer hub rolls smooth and quiet.Rock N Roller R6RT Features at a Glance:
- 12.5"-wide frame telescopes 28"-42-1/2" in length
- 8" x 2" R-Trac rear wheels with lightweight brakes
- 4" x 1" swivel caster front wheels
- 500-pound load capacity
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Revolutionary frames instantly transform into 8 configurations
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environment-friendly
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Strong tube axles 43% lighter than solid axles
- Stairclimbers standard on all models
- Spring-loaded wing-bolts won't vibrate out
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Expandable frame accommodates innumerable cargo sizes and shapes
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords