More Than a Surge Protector!
The Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter keeps your power clean and your equipment safe from surges and spikes — think of it as two essential products in one! The PRO 2500 PowerCenter uses Monster's patented Clean Power filter circuitry to filter electromagnetic and RF interference. Its Dual Mode Plus surge protection keeps nasty power spikes and surges from getting to your valuable gear. Eight switched (and color-coded) outlets are included on the back panel. You also get two convenience outlets and a 3-pin XLR lamp connection point on the front panel of the The PRO 2500 PowerCenter.Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter Surge Protector/Power Conditioner at a Glance:
- Protect your valuable gear
- Much more than a surge protector
Protect your valuable gear
The PRO 2500 features two-stage turn-on sequencing to protect your components from damage that may occur if they're all powered on at the same moment. The unit also provides excellent surge/spike protection for your components with Monster exclusive Dual Mode Plus circuitry and a surge/spike absorption capacity of 2775 Joules. There are eight surge-protected rear panel AC outlets and 2 front panel convenience outlets. A digital microprocessor-driven voltmeter provides instantaneous monitoring of power conditions and fluctuations. An audible alarm alerts you when a surge has occurred.
Much more than a surge protector
While the PowerCenter also does an excellent job of protecting your equipment from harmful power surges, its main performance benefit is much more than just surge protection. Monster's patented Clean Power filter circuitry virtually stops noise that goes right through ordinary surge protectors. Clean Power Stage 2 does more than just filter out electromagnetic (EMI) and radio frequency (RF) interference. It also isolates different types of audio equipment from each other.
The PowerCenter goes beyond typical filtration of RF/EM interference on the AC power line. The PowerCenter features isolated Clean Power digital and analog audio filters for ever more effective reduction of "dirty power" between connected components. If any noise from components sharing the power line gets through one Clean Power filter, it will have to go through another filter to get to an adjacent set of outlets. The result is an extremely low noise floor without hum or buzz that allows all of the rich harmonics and tone to come through your performance.Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter Surge Protector/Power Conditioner Features:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 2 v2.0 filtering for high quality sound
- Dual-Mode Plus protection provides audible and visual alarm for maximum protection and performance
- Two-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- Eight switched outlets for power-hungry equipment are color-coded for error free connections
- Two unswitched front panel outlets for convenient access.
- 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy-duty, extra long high current 8' Monster PowerLine 200 cable for maximum power transfer
- Dimensions: 19" W X 9.5" D X 1.75" H
- Weight: 11.25 lbs.