A Broadcast and Studio Standard!
Like its gray sibling, the RE27N/D is a large diaphragm dynamic mic that excels at many studio and broadcast tasks. Voiceovers are the RE27N/D's bread and butter, letting the human voice come through with the perfect blend of warmth and intelligibility. But the RE27N/D doesn't stop there! Bass cabinets, kick drums, guitar cabinets, singers, percussion.... the RE27N/D can do it all. So with a design that's so similar to the legendary RE20, what makes the RE27 different (aside from the slick metallic finish)? The RE27N/D has slightly more output thanks to the neodymium magnet and the output sound is a bit brighter. Any way you slice it, the RE27N/D is an awesome mic!Electro-voice RE27N/D Dynamic Mic Features:
- Designed for Broadcast, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, Studio, and other applications.
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- Neodymium element design brings 6dB more sensitivity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Three selectable filters: -6dB from 250-100Hz, -12dB from 1000-100Hz and -3dB high frequency roll-off
- Integral wind and blast filters
- Studio condenser performance from selfgenerating transducer
- Consummate announce microphone
- Ideal for sampling
- Switch-selected EQ
- Effective internal shock, pop and wind
- Exceptional sensitivity assures high signal-to-noise