Innovative Studio Linear Power Amplifer From ART
ART's latest power amplifier offering, the SLA-2, stems from the success of the popular 100 watt SLA 1. For all of you "power" hungry audio enthusiests, ART has created the more powerful SLA-2. The SLA-2 is a studio linear power amp that delivers 200 watts of clean, clear power, and will help reproduce your mixes with near pinpoint accuracy inside a single rack space.ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- 200 watt stereo, 560 watt bridged mono mode output at 8 Ohms.
- Efficient and quiet SmartFan cooling technology.
- Enhanced, sleek convection cooling fins
- XLR, 1/4" and Euroblock barrier strip connections.
- Dampened and retractable channel level controls.
- Selectable front panel tamper-proof plate included.
Cool, Quiet, and Powerful
Art's latest amplifier offering, the SLA-2, stems from the success of the popular 100 watt SLA 1. For all of you "power" hungry audio enthusiests, ART has created the more powerful SLA-2. The SLA-2 is a studio linear power amp that delivers 200 watts of clean, clear power, and will help reproduce your mixes with near pinpoint accuracy inside a single rack space. One of the top features for studio use on the SLA-2 is ART's SmartFan technology. In addition to a standard cooling fan, the oversized convection heat sinks located on each side of the SLA 2 silently directs heatflow outside the chassis. What makes the SmartFan "smart"? It's temperturecontrolled variable speed keeps the amp quiet and cool while performing at lower output. SmartFan kicks in only when the amp's heatload rises creating an "on demand" cooling system in warmer environments.
With the already stellar level of sound quality, the SLA-2's redesigned circuitry combined with the same straightforward user interface quickly and accurately packs the additional power punch you need. The ART SLA-2 also includes a tamper proof faceplate for your fixed installations. It's long list of useful features measure up to an incredible value. SLA-2 Applications include; Project, Home and Commercial Recording Studios, Broadcast/Radio/TV, Live Sound Systems/PA, Permanent/Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems, DJ Sound Systems.
- Toroidal Transformer.
- 200 watts per channel @ 8 Ohms.
- 560 watts bridged mono @ 8 Ohms.
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz within +/- .5 dB.
- XLR, Euroblock & 1/4" inputs.
- Includes tamper-proof faceplate.
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System.
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable.
- Extemely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design.
- All Steel Chassis.