High-tech Shock Mount that Won't Wear Out!
Free from rubber bands, bungee cords, or synthetic bushings, the Royer RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock shock mount decouples your Royer ribbon mic from any standard microphone stand via an innovative spring-tensioned suspension harness. At Sweetwater, we were particularly impressed by how slim this shock mount is, making mic positioning easy, even in tight spaces. The adjustable grip and felt-lined interior hold your microphone securely, without threatening its finish. The RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock is compatible with Royer's R-121, R-122, SF-1 and virtually any other cylindrical microphone that's about 1" in diameter (give or take about 1/8").
Royer RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock Shock Mount Features:
- An innovative shock mount that provides ideal suspension for your Royer ribbon microphone
- Spring-based suspension harness decouples your mic without relying on elastic bands, rubber bungee cords, or synthetic bushings
- Extra-slim profile makes it easy to position your microphone wherever you need it - even in tight spaces
- Designed specifically to be compatible with Royer's R-121, R-122, R-122V, SF-1, and SF-12 models
- Accommodates most 1" cylindrical microphones (+/- 1/8")