A DI Optimized for All Instruments!
Radial's PZ-DI is a unique direct box that lets you precisely match the input impedance to your source to optimize frequency response, dynamics, and feel, so no matter what type of pickup is being used, you'll get smooth, musical results. A 3-position load switch lets you optimize for orchestral instruments with piezo pickups and acoustic, electric, and bass guitars with magnetic pickups, as well as older low-output instruments, while a variable highpass filter eliminates rumble and (in conjunction with an onboard polarity reverse) eliminates feedback. There's also a lowpass filter onboard the Radial PZ-DI.
Radial PZ-DI Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- Optimized for orchestral instruments on a live stage
- Adjustable load for piezo and magnetic pickups
- Variable highpass filter to control bass resonance
- Lowpass filter gently warms the top end of active instruments
- 48V phantom powered, does not require batteries