Take a Closer Look at Your Mix!
Sometimes, when you really need to climb inside of a mix, listening alone is not enough. That's when Sweetwater sales engineers recommend a graphical analysis plug-in like Nugen's Visualizer. The thing that sets Visualizer apart from other sound analysis plug-ins is its ability to put multiple graphical representations of your audio all in a single window, while still providing you with the controls you need to dial each individual display. And even when you layer multiple displays together, Visualizer remains totally legible, making it easy to see exactly what's happening in every facet of your audio.
Nugen Visualizer Plug-in Features:
- Comprehensive audio analysis tool for your DAW
- Multiple level meters include Peak, RMS, K12, K14, K20, and more
- Dive into your sound with 9 different analysis tools, including: FFT spectrum analysis, stereo spectrum analysis, spectrogram, stereo spectrogram, vector scope, stereoscope, stereo bias meter, correlation meter, and the stats and parameters module
- Detailed user configuration lets you lay out your display any way you like
- Resizable Interface and intelligent window optimization keep your display organized at all times
- Optimized control selection includes frequency zoom and scroll, dB zoom and scroll, peak hold control, color selection, FFT window selection, RMS window adjustment
- A/B snapshots allow you to compare changes
- Compatible with AAX, VST, and AU plug-in hosts on Mac and PC computers