Classic Coiled Cable with a Vintage Vibe!
NOTE: Although Vox calls this a "red" cable, as you can see, it's actually pink!
Whether you're going for that classic '60s atmosphere (invoking the spirit of Jimi), convinced of the tonal advantages (as Stevie Ray Vaughan was), or you're simply looking for an excellent-sounding cable with a little give to it, you're going to love Vox's Vintage Coiled Cables. Available in a variety of colors, these cables offer you more than just a cool vibe: they deliver awesome sound quality, too. A unique, multi-gauge composition involving 99.99% pure, oxygen-free copper gives Vintage Coiled Cables both their coiled configuration and their highly musical qualities. Precision-machined, single-piece, gold-plated connectors last longer than the average instrument cable connector and provide maximum conductivity. Found on each Vox Vintage Coiled Cable, a pair of high-density shields keep your sound noise-free.Vox Vintage Coiled Cable Features at a Glance:
- Pink (although Vox calls it "red")
- 29-1/2' coiled cable
- Multi-gauge conductors provide optimum performance at all sound frequencies
- Made of the finest grade 99.99% purity, oxygen-free, copper cable conductors, for superior sound
- 2 separate shields provide maximum noise isolation
- Premium quality, abrasion resistant, high-temperature PVC jacket, for maximum durability
- Precision-machined, gold-plated connectors with 1-piece tip, for maximum conductivity