Simple, Convenient Adjustment!
Among the best-selling speaker stands in history! The TS-90B features the innovative TeleLock locking system, which assists in raising and lowering the stand while the speaker is on it. The TS-90B adjusts to 6' 7". The adjusting collar allows you to easily raise, lower, and lock your speakers or lighting equipment — just click the ring to the "Raise" or "Lower" setting, then easily guide the speaker up and down. These sturdy stands won't let you (or your speakers) down, as it can easily support up to 150 lbs.
Ultimate Support TS-90B Tripod Speaker Stand Features:
- TeleLock locking system that assists in raising and lowering the stand while the speaker is on it
- Speaker adapter allows for fitting to speakers with pole mounts of 1.375" and 1.5".
- Patented tripod design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems.
- Includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
- The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings.
- From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-90 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan.
- The TS-90 will not rust or corrode thanks to its architectural anodized finish - the same finish used on stadium bleachers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ultimate Support Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ultimate Support Products are constructed of the finest materials and designed and tested to stand up to the demanding lifestyle of the touring musician, gigging DJ, and working sound engineer. In the unlikely event that a product should fail due to manufacturing defect, Ultimate Support is pleased to repair or replace that product. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and does not include damage to the product resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, improper installation or operation, or unauthorized repair or alterations.