Turn Your Guitar Into 9 Vintage Synths
Continuing their line of effects pedals designed to render keyboardists obsolete (just kidding), the Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine pedal allows you to coax classic synth tones from your guitar or bass. And it doesn't require a special pickup system either — just add it to your pedalboard like any other effects pedal. Nine presets give you access to some of the most iconic synth sounds from the '70s and '80s. And thanks to an extremely wide playable range, the Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 pedal delivers precise tracking with both guitar and bass.
Precision tracking across a wide playable range
Just like the Electro-Harmonix B9, C9, Key9 and Mel9 emulation pedals, the Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine boasts ultra-precise tracking for glitch-free performance. The playable range is huge — it'll track accurately on your guitar all the way up to the 23rd fret on your high E string. On bass, the Synth 9 tracks accurately all the way down to your open A string.
Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine Pedal Features:
- Synthesizer emulation pedal with 9 presets for electric guitar and bass
- Precision tracking from the 23rd fret on a guitar's high E string, down to the open A string on bass
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs allow for dual amp setups
- CTRL1 and CTRL2 knobs offer preset-dependent controls like filter envelope depth, voice intervals, and more
- 9-volt power supply included