Can You Crank Your Amp and Keep It Quiet?
The Rivera Silent Sister isolation cabinet for guitar amps is a seriously useful cabinet to have, both in the studio and onstage. Sometimes you really need to crank up your amp to get the tone you're looking for, but often that results in a volume higher than what is comfortable to be around! And so we turn to the isolation cabinet - the Rivera Silent Sister isolation cab to be precise. The Silent Sister sports a 1 x 12" Celestion G12T-75 speaker in a hardwood-core plywood cabinet. In the cabinet are two pre-wired microphone goosenecks connected to the XLR outputs on the back of the cabinet. Connect your amp, choose your mics, close the lid, and you'll be able to crank up your amp without flooding your space with guitar tone.
Onstage, Silent Sister will let you run your amp at its optimum tone without adding to your stage volume, which in turn means cleaner sounding monitor mixes and a more enjoyable experience onstage in general. In the studio, you can track guitars live with the rest of the band without worrying about signal bleed - not to mention your neighbors will probably appreciate the Silent Sister, too!Rivera Silent Sister Features at a Glance:
- Hardwood-core plywood construction is built to last and won't muddy your tone
- Smart engineering from Rivera lets the cabinet breathe, unlike some iso cabs that sound compressed or boxy
- Built-in casters make it a breeze to transport
- Built-in mic goosenecks make setup fast and easy
- Celestion G12T-75 speaker is regarded as one of the finest for guitar cabinets